Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year Party Night

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Year Party Night - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year Party Night

Post  Something_Special Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:29 am

"I can't imagine Carly sitting back and accepting Michael's new girlfriend. Look what she just did" I said still reeling from Carly's actions. "Poor Michael and worse, poor Abby! Why can't she just be happy for him?"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 am

"Apparently he really let Carly have it" said Jason
"Abby is a stripper, she only does it to get money for college, but noo she's just not good enough for Michael" I said, shaking my head "Carly is miserable, and she wants everyone miserable, even though she claims she wants what's best for her sons"
"Well, this is one mess she can clean up herself" said Jason
Just then Michael yelled at Carly "I'm moving in with Jax! And I'm gonna go work for the Quartermaines!"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 am

"A stripper?" I asked astounded at that revelation. My God Carly's heard should have exploded at that news. "Look, who is anyone to say anything about what a person does to get by" Carly has slept with more men then I care to count and she's going to complain about a woman who takes her clothes off for money. Didn't she basically do the same thing? I asked myself. "Sam, I'm sure Abby is lovely but Michael needs to be careful especially since he's on parole"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:48 am

"Oh, I know. I made sure Abby is aware and Michael hasn't been near the club, Sonny made it clear he wasn't go there. Don't worry, he hasn't been in any trouble. He knows his boundaries" I assured her
"I told Michael I was fine with him seeing Abby, as long as he doesn't see her at the club, since that's against his parole" Sonny replied "But I've accepted it. Carly...well, she can't accept anything"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 pm

I was stun, how could Carly do this to me, she was my friend, the person I trusted. She did this just to get back at me for standing by my man?, when she told me to stand by my man. Shes the one who sent Michael to prison for lying to the police, she the one who let Sonny adopt Michael, and she the one who let Sonny and Jason into her son's life!
Well, she will be getting what she gave me and she won't know what hit her. But for now I just want my Dante back.

Last edited by amblue on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : took out a sentence)

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:41 am

I try to take in the damage that had been done by Carly's selfishness. Lulu had been betrayed (Again) by her boyfriend. Dante would have major explaining to do. Brenda also had explaining but Sonny seemed to realize there was more to the story then what Carly said. Diane and Max were fighting. I looked at Jason.
"Well, that's four relationships trashed because of Carly" I sighed
"Yeah, I never thought she'd go this low" he said "I don't know if Lulu can get past this with Dante"
"Well, you can never know how much damage is too much, I mean I thought we were over for sure after Jake, and we're back together"
"True, but with Lulu trust is fragile. You made amends by rescuing Jake, so it was even"

Last edited by coppertop1 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 am

"Max, I had no idea she was going to do this! It's not like I said yeah announce this in front of a room full of people" I'm so angry at Carly I could throw her off this boat with cement shoes on her feet. "I don't care Diane, you should know better than to trust Mrs. C, I mean Jax!" he shouted. "What were you thinking by helping her get that paperwork? Did you think she would keep quiet?" he asked. I honestly didn't think she would do this. I've see her train wrecks before but THIS was too much for anyone to forgive. I looked around as Max walked away from me disgusted that I helped make this happen. I sat down at the nearest table and put my head in my hands. Just then I heard someone pull the chair out in front of me and sit

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:36 am

"Max is pretty upset with you" said Alexis "But I know this wasn't your fault. We all know the hell Carly can wreak. I never though she'd turn on her own cousin like that" she said, then paused and said "By the way what happened to your leg"
I hear this question and it's a good thing Alexis can't see my start to crack up a bit.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 am

"I should have known better when dealing with Carly, she's a mess" I told Alexis. "Max can't understand how I was sucked into Carly's scheme. I really didn't think she'd do this" as I wave my arm spanning the room. Alexis covered my hand and said ,"We've all been sucked into Carly's drama's at one point, that's who she is." She asked again about my leg " heel broke and I hit the ground. It wasn't pretty" I said pointing to the bruises and crutches. I figured I should be honest especially after everything that happened tonight. Alexis then waved Sam over to us

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:48 am

Alexis had to laugh, but was sympathetic "Well, I've had that happen to me too"
I came over to join my mom and Diane.
"How's Jason?" Alexis asked, I knew she wasn't referring to his injuries
"He's furious with Carly, he vows he's done, and this time I think he means it" I told her, helping myself to another drink. I told them about my appointment I head earlier with Kelly.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:09 am

"Sam that's great news" I said excitedly. Just from my talks with Alexis I knew that Sam always wanted a baby but that was impossible. Now it seems that would change. "How does Jason feel about it?"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:20 pm

"Thanks, he's happy, too. He's always wanted to be a father. He never could with Jake. I know he raised Michael" I said "I have an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Lee to find out more"
"I'm going to be a grandmother after all" said Alexis, and we had a toast to this new baby.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:32 am

"Wishing you luck Sam" as we raised our glasses. "Alexis a grandmother, I hope your child won't be so high strung" I chuckled. "Just keep Spinelli away from the baby for like the first 15 years if you want him or her to speak normally" That had both Sam and Alexis laughing.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:37 am

"Thanks" I said raising my glass "Spin Baby speak. That would be tricky to decipher, first words might be some nickname!" I said, laughing
"And I will relax around the baby, but of course no spoiling!"
"Oh, sure, Alexis!" I said, I was pretty sure Alexis would spoil this baby! Grandchildren were always doted on "I plan to tell Monica, too. She could use some good news, as could all the Quartermaines"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

New Year Party Night - Page 2 Empty Re: New Years Party Night

Post  amblue Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:32 am

I finally got back sleep, when I heard someone calling me.
Lulu, Lulu, Lulu, Olivia said, You need to get up and get dress the poli... that woke up me fast. She helped me to the bathroom and I took a shower and had coffee.
Olivia, Maxie and I left for the police station. All the while praying that Dante was found and was okay.
We got there and they said that they didn't have any information. Just then Mac appeared
Mac, is there word on Dante? I asked
He had a strange expression on his face, Didn't you know they found Dante and they had to take him to GH?
I was shock and my legs started to give out so I sat down. Mac went and got me some water. I dranked it.
Wh.. Wh.. happen? asked Olivia. she too was in shock.
Someone found him in a alley, beaten very badly, and unconscious. They called the police and an ambulance. They took him to GH.
Any word on Brenda? No, he replied, they only found Dante
I started to get up when my legs felt like jelly. Olivia told me to sit back down for a couple of minutes. I want to go and see Dante. She said that he could wait until I could walk.
We got to the door when all of sudden, I heard Mac, we need some help here!

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:18 pm

I heard Mac calling and came running, Lulu had collapsed. I called 911
"A woman has passed out" I said "But she's breathing, I think she's in shock"
After answering some more questions, they assured me an ambulance was on its way.
"Ambulance is coming"
Alexis heard the commotion and some Lulu on the floor

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:13 pm

My cell phone started ringing and I saw Sonny's name on the ID. "Sonny, what's going on?" I questioned. "Yes, I understand. I'll meet you at GH. I will let Sam and Alexis know too" Sam and Alexis looked at me, "Dante has been found badly beaten and is at GH. You may want to tell Kristina about her brother before someone else tells her. There's no sign of Brenda yet, I'm afraid" I told them. Alexis was shocked by the news and is concerned how Kristina will take the news about her brother. "Also, Lulu is being brought in to GH as well, apparently she collapsed when she heard the news about Dante." "Sam, Maybe you should get Michael, as he is sure to be devastated by the news of his brother and cousin"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 am

Lulu, Lulu, Let me see those pretty eyes of yours, thats it come on sweetheart, Olivia was talking to me
Olivia? What happen? Why am I on the floor? Sam?

I heard someone say the ambulance is here!

Last edited by amblue on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing words)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 am

"Shh, Lulu" I said "Calm down. You passed out, so we called an ambulance. Dante is in the hospital" I explained
"Lulu!" said Michael running over "What happened?"
"She passed out" she said. I told him about Dante, and he looked very upset

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:33 am

I'm fine! I'm fine! while trying to get up
No! you're not, now laid still until the paramedics comes and check you out, replied Olivia in her motherly tone. You were out for some time and until you are found ok, you will listen to me. I don't want to get it from my son that I didn't take care of you when he couldn't, OK? Lulu
Fine, I replied

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:06 pm

(Olivia) The paramedics finally arrive. They took Lulu's blood pressure, started an IV and loaded her into the ambulance. They let me ride in the ambulance with her. They asked her about her medical history among other things
We arrived that the hospital and they wheeled her into a cubicle. I was told to go into the waiting room until the exam was done and then they would let me back in. So, I went and sat and started to pray.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:33 pm

A short time later, Steve comes out. Olivia went up to him.
How is she? Steve, Olivia asked
She is little dehydrated and in shock. She is resting now and the baby is fine, replied Steve
Wh What do you mean by 'baby'? Olivia asked
She didn't tell you? replied Steve
No!, replied Olivia, Is that why she is dehydrated?
Part of it is and she isn't eating like she should, Steve answered, but thats has to do with the pregnancy. I haven't told her yet the full seriousness of Dante's condition. We are moving her to a room, you can go and sit with her. I'll come and let you know when there is word on Dante.
In regards to Dante, they had to do a exploratory surgery on him to make sure there was no internal bleeding. Patrick is doing the surgery and I'm on my way to... Steve's pager goes off... Sorry Olivia, they just page me to the operating room......

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 pm

"Woah, back up" I said "She's pregnant?"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:13 pm

I can't believe it, either, replied Olivia, I never saw any signs that she was. I'm worry in how she will take it when she finds out about Dante? Well, I'm going to go and sit with her until she wakes up.

Last edited by amblue on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed a letter)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:49 pm

"How far along is she?" I asked Kelly

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down