Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday Night

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Saturday Night  Empty Saturday Night

Post  Admin Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:28 am

Siobhan walked into Jake's, greeting Coleman before stepping behind the bar to start her shift for the night. It was early so it was still empty except for a man sitting near the end of the bar, who no doubt wanted to get an early start at getting drunk. Customers would be coming in soon for their after work drinks and she wanted to be ready for the rush that usually occurred on the weekends.

Admin
Admin

https://roleplayers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night  Empty Jakes'

Post  amblue Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 am

Lulu walks into Jake's see Siobhan and wondering why she was working here? Lulu sits down at the bar and Siobhan asks, What would you like to drink? I reply, a beer, please and why are you working here? Siobhan says, woman has to be able to get by on her own!

Last edited by amblue on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing words)

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night  Empty Jakes'

Post  Something_Special Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:09 am

I had finished up my latest case file before locking my office and heading out. I was meeting Max, Alexis and Mac for drinks at Jake's. It was time to kick back and enjoy myself after a long, busy week. I'm hoping Alexis can relax enough to have a good time and not be so wound up as she usually was. Walking in I see a new waitress behind the bar talking to Lulu Spencer. Seeing no one from my group is here yet I walk over and sit next to Lulu and order a cosmo

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night  Empty Re: Saturday Night

Post  Admin Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 pm

"What can I get you?" I ask as a woman comes and sits beside Lulu at the bar. I turn to grab a glass off the shelf and the bottle of vodka from behind the bar to begin mixing her drink. I effortlessly mix all the ingredients before sliding it across the bar to her. All those years working as a bartender have committed a lot of drinks to memory so that I hardly even have to think about it anymore.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night  Empty Re: Re: Jakes/Saturday Night

Post  amblue Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:58 pm

After talking to Siobhan, my mind wandered off about how work went and that Dante cancelled on me on Friday. So, I decided to come to Jakes and enjoy the Saturday night without Dante. I was hoping that Maxie would call and come to Jakes to hang out with me. I heard someone calling my name over and over again, I realized that it was Diane that was talking to me. She had been trying to get my attention for awhile. I said, I'm sorry, I didn't notice you, my mind wasn't here! What were you saying?

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:24 am

amblue wrote:After talking to Siobhan, my mind wandered off about how work went and that Dante cancelled on me on Friday. So, I decided to come to Jakes and enjoy the Saturday night without Dante. I was hoping that Maxie would call and come to Jakes to hang out with me. I heard someone calling my name over and over again, I realized that it was Diane that was talking to me. She had been trying to get my attention for awhile. I said, I'm sorry, I didn't notice you, my mind wasn't here! What were you saying?

"Lulu, do you know when Kate will be back?" I repeated as Lulu turned to face me. It looked like she was deep in thought. "I was hoping to catch up with her so I can give her the paperwork she requested." I imagine Kate said nothing about naming Lulu and Maxie in her will. Since that's attorney client privilege they would have to here it from Kate or when the time came to file the will with the court. "Do you know if there's Karaoke tonight?"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night  Empty Saturday Night/ Jakes

Post  amblue Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:58 pm

She should be back on Monday, I told Diane. Maxi and I got her to go to Paris for a Fashion Show! We wanted her to go cause we had enough of her yelling and could handle things better if she wasn't around. Why? I asked Diane. She said it was client/lawyer business. Diane also asked, "if it was karaoke night?" I told that it isn't but if she wanted to sing she should ask Coleman. I order another beer and ate some pretzels.

Last edited by amblue on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:58 am

amblue wrote:She should be back on Monday, I told Diane. Maxi and I got er to go to Paris for a Fashion Show! We wanted her to go cause we had enough of her yelling and could handle things beter if she wasn't around. Why? I asked Diane. She said it was client/lawyer business. Diane also asked, "if it was karaoke night?" I told that it isn't but if she wanted to sing she should ask Coleman. I order another beer and ate some pretzels.

"Siobahn, let me have another cosmo please" As I thanked Lulu for the info about Kate and moved from the bar to a table. Max walked in and planted a kiss on me. That man knocks my proverbial socks off, whew! Max ordered a beer and sat next to me waiting for Alexis and Mac. Jake's was starting to get crowded and I could swear I just saw Tracy Quartermaine walk in. What on earth would she be doing at Jakes?

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetmel Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 am

I, Tracy Quartermain went to the bar I tossed my expensive handbag on it. "I'll take the glass of your best double malt, Coleman."

"Trouble with the husband?" Coleman inquired. "What did he do now?"

"He stole a million dollars from me."

sweetmel

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:08 am

sweetmel wrote:I, Tracy Quartermain went to the bar I tossed my expensive handbag on it. "I'll take the glass of your best double malt, Coleman."

"Trouble with the husband?" Coleman inquired. "What did he do now?"

"He stole a million dollars from me."

I jumped up from the table upon hearing Tracy's comment and approached her. "Tracy, did you press charges?" I asked. Since my firm represents Tracy I felt I should offer my assistance.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:11 am

I watched Lucky's stepmother talking to a woman across the room and wondered what had happened. Whatever it was she seemed pretty upset, "Lulu what do you thinks going on there?"

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetmel Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:12 am

"Should I Diane? Who am I kidding, of course I should press charges against him."

sweetmel

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:19 am

sweetmel wrote:"Should I Diane? Who am I kidding, of course I should press charges against him."

"Tracy just say the word and we will do what we can to help you." I told her. "Lucky and Siobahn, do you know where we can find your father?"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:21 am

"I'm sorry I have no idea where he is but have you tried the Haunted Star?" I say pouring a drink for another customer.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:30 am

Admin wrote:"I'm sorry I have no idea where he is but have you tried the Haunted Star?" I say pouring a drink for another customer.

"Before you think about tipping Luke off, remember you can be held as accessories to this crime." I said to Siobahn and Lucky. "Tracy I can hire someone to check all their phone records to see if Luke has been in touch, just say the word."

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 am

I told Siobhan that Tracy is probably upset with my dad for stealing something from her and disappearing with it.

Last edited by amblue on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing words)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:12 pm

"Steal something? He steals from his own wife?" I asked her as I sliced up another lemon.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetmel Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 pm

"Do it. I would love to see what my no good husband has been up to. I don't care how much it costs. Do it."

sweetmel

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night  Empty Saturday Night

Post  amblue Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:06 am

I told Tracy that he loves her, she loves him and that money shouldn't matter.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:03 am

"Fine I'll get started right away. "Lulu may I speak to you?" Lulu walked over to me, "do you think your dad is in trouble and needed the money or do you think he's just off drinking in some Mexican cantina?" I asked.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:04 am

I told Diane that he probably wants Tracy to go after him and that he is probably at the Mexican cantina that they both went to the last time she went looking for him.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:01 pm

" So I basically should stall my search for your dad?" I asked Lulu. "How will we get Tracy to go after him?" not knowing if I really should get involved in a domestic squabble. But hey, who am I to stop true love, hell I would love to help

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Diane, call Tracy and tell her that you got anonymous tip that hes in Mexico in the cantina that she found him in the last time he left.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 am

I called Tracy the following day "Tracy, it Diane Miller, We got a lead about a Mexican Cantina Luke has been spotted at. What would you like to do?" I asked Tracy, hoping she would take the bait and go after him.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 pm

The following morning I woke to someone pounding on my door, just a minute! I yelled.
Lulu, I need to talk to you?, the voice replied.
Do you know what time it is?, still yelling at the door! Maxie, get the door please!

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next