Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night at Ultaviolet/the morning after

Go down

Night at Ultaviolet/the morning after Empty Night at Ultaviolet/the morning after

Post  amblue Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:43 pm

I arrived at Pennsylvania's National Airport from Port Charles, NY to visit my friend, Rachel. She saw me, ran up to me, and hugged me. She talked non stop until she realized how upset I really was, She asked me what was wrong and I told her not right now, later. She said lets get you settle in my apartment and then later tonight I'll take you to Ultaviolet for some fun, so you can forgot your problems for at least one night.
Around 5pm, after I rested from the long trip. We got ready to go to the Ultaviolet. We got there, we were able to go right in. We sat down and ordered our drinks and listen to the music. Later, Rachel order Penne Puttanesca for us. It was good!
I asked, Rachel, "why was it fulling up so fast?"
She said that Snoop Dogg was singing tonight?
I asked, Why?
She replied, He knows the Llanview police commissioner and his wife, he sang at their wedding years ago. O yeh, I remember you telling me about it!
We talked and she introduce some of her friends, until the owner of Ultaviolet started to introduce, Snoop Dogg

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Night at Ultaviolet/the morning after Empty Re: Nigh at Ultaviolet/ the morning after

Post  amblue Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Wow, Snoop Dogg was great and he sang some new and old songs. He let me forget all of my troubles. I was having fun when someone from PC came in. I got Rachel 's attention and told her we had to leave. We left.
When we got into her car, she asked, "What's wrong?"
I told her that someone from PC came into Ultaviolet and I didn't want them to see me.
She said, "Is there something you need to tell me?"
I asked, "If I could tell her later today, after I got some sleep, cause I didn't feel good?"
She said, "O.K"
I got up and directly went to the bathroom and threw up. Rachel heard me and came running. She said, "alright, Lulu, you need to tell me the real reason why you are here? You just don't throw up for no reason?" I'm your friend and I can help!
I didn't want to tell her but I needed to tell someone, so I told her I was pregnant and the baby's father didn't know. He lied to me and I couldn't handle seeing him and telling him about te baby,so I left and came here to think.
Just then, there was a knock on the door. Rachel wondered who it was but I told her not to answer. Her quietly told me to go into the bedroom and she would make them leave. I went to the bedroom and locked the door.

Last edited by amblue on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation correction)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Night at Ultaviolet/the morning after Empty Re: Night at Ultaviolet/ the morning after

Post  amblue Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:20 am

I opened the bedroom door a little. Lulu, Lulu, I know you're in there! open up. I'm not leaving until I talk to you. I'll stay here until you come out.

Rachel must've open the apartment door because I heard her said, she doesn't want to talk to you, Dante, you need to give her some time and space. She needs to work this out on her own for awhile. I'll make her call when she is ready and no sooner than that.
But, But? 'NO' Dante you are not helping, leave before I call the police and have you arrested.
Fine, I'll leave for now but I will be back.

Later that afternoon, I heard a knock at the door and ran back to my room.
Rachel asked, Who is it?
Its me, Sam, Siobhan and Abby replied Maxie, We came to spend some time with Lulu and away from Port Charles. She has told us alot about you and Llandview, so its a good time as any to visit since she's here.
Rachel, its ok, let them in. I said

amblue

Back to top Go down

Night at Ultaviolet/the morning after Empty Re: Night at Ultaviolet/ the morning after

Post  amblue Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 am

So, Lulu why are you hiding instead of facing Dante? Where is you Spencer's attitude? asked Maxie.
Maxie, leave her alone, replied Rachel, shes here to forget about Dante for awhile and to have fun.
Maxie, are you here to have fun or what? I asked,because if not leave. I'm not in the mood for nothing except to relax and have fun.
Fine, replied Maxie
Now, who wants to go and party?, I replied.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:51 pm

We headed out to the Ultaviolet for a night of partying!!!

amblue

Back to top Go down

Night at Ultaviolet/the morning after Empty Re: Night at Ultaviolet/the morning after

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down