Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Baby Showers for the women of PC

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Baby Showers for the women of PC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Baby Showers for the women of PC

Post  coppertop1 Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:36 pm

"It's a boy and a girl, twins" said Kelly handing them to Dante and Lulu "What are there names?"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

The Baby Showers for the women of PC - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby Shower for the women of PC

Post  amblue Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Dante You can tell them!
Are you sure? Lulu, asked Dante
Yes I'm sure
Michael Lucas Angelo and Laura Olivia Angel Falconeri, Dante replied with excitement . You look so beautiful, love.
I'm a mess, I replied
But you are still beautiful to me, replied Dante
Well I don't want to interupt you guys but would you like to hold your babies for a couple of times before we need to take them to get checked out, replied Kelly
Yes, Dante and I replied together.
Dante, here's Laura
Lulu, here is Michael

Last edited by amblue on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing a letter)

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

The Baby Showers for the women of PC - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby Shower for the women of PC

Post  amblue Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 pm

I can't believe we did this? We did good! They look alot like you, Dante
They do, but they have your eyes and your smile, Lulu, replied Dante.
After two minutes...
Sorry to do this to you guys but we need to get them to the NICU and get checked out, replied Kelly, you can see them again later. Since they are two months early, they will be staying longer. I'll come back and let you know how they are doing after they have some tests and get checked out.
Right now, Lulu, you need to rest. Your body needs to rest after being in labor for about 10 hours. Dante, can stay in here, the orderly will bring in a bed for you tonight, replied Kelly, but tomorrow you are to go home, take a shower and sleep in your own bed.
And I'll tell your family thats ok to visit you for five minutes, then if they are not out after that, Epiphany will come and kick them out!!

amblue

Back to top Go down

The Baby Showers for the women of PC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Baby Showers for the women of PC

Post  coppertop1 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 pm

I went over to General Hospital with Jason and Michael to pick up news on Lulu,
"She's fine, and so are the babies" said Epiphany
"Oh, good" I sighed

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:51 am

They are so cute, Lulu and Dante, as they all talked at once.
Lulu, you are glowing with love. You must be tired, asked Tracy, after they calm down some.
Yes, I am but it was worth it, I replied.
Are they going to be in here for long? asked Maxie
Yes, replied Dante, they were too early so as a precaution they will be stay for about two months, but if all goes well they could be coming home after a month. And before you ask, Yes!, Lulu will be staying in the hosptial for a week. Kelly wants to keep her for observation.

EVERYONE OUT! exclaimed Eiphany, that includes you, Dante, You can come back in once Lulu is cleaned up.
Everyone wished me and Dante well and that they would see me tomorrow.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 am

"They're so adorable," I said as I left "Makes me excited for my little girl to arrive

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:15 pm

They got me cleaned up and Dante was back in my room within the hour after I delivered our twins. We still haven't come up with the names for our children.
So, Lulu, do you know who we are going to call our adorable children? asked Dante.
I don't know, I replied, maybe we should ask our families and friends to pick out the names? or at least ask them for suggestions?
We have time to decide on their names. We could call them right now Tricky and Thor?, replied Dante
Very funny Dante. I replied
I'm not joking, Lulu, Dante replied.
Just then someone knocked..

Last edited by amblue on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : and three letters)

amblue

Back to top Go down

The Baby Showers for the women of PC - Page 2 Empty Re:The Baby Shower for the woman of PC

Post  amblue Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 am

"Can we come in?" asked Kristina and Molly.
"Sure come on in but be quiet they are sleeping", replied Dante.
They are so cute! What's their names Molly spoke up.
We don't know, we were thinking calling them, Trixie and Thor? How about those names, replied Dante.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2