Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for the baby!

3 posters

Go down

Time for the baby! Empty Time for the baby!

Post  coppertop1 Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:49 am

Jason rushed me in since I was going into labour. Kelly made sure a room was clear and took me in right away. She made sure I was connected to a heart monitor and an ultrasound. So far, no complications but my water had broke.
"This baby is in a hurry" said Kelly, and she began to prepare for the baby to arrive

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Time for the baby! Empty Re: Time for the baby

Post  amblue Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 am

I was 8 months pregnant

Dante and I were out having lunch at Kelly's, when all of a sudden, I felt a pain in my stomach. Dante asked me what was wrong?
I replied, I don't know I feel pain in my stomach!
Dante, we have to go to the hospital, its too soon for the baby to come! Just then another pain hit
Dante was helping me walk out to the car, when Steve and Olivia came walking in.

Again, another pain hit and I doubled over.
Dante, whats wrong with Lulu? asked Olivia
Dante replies, Lulu thinks she might be having our baby, now?
Steve said, Lulu, you should it down while I call an ambulance and the hospital.

Dante talk to her so that she remains calm. We don't need her blood pressure to go up. Olivia can you go and get my medical bag from the car, please, asked Steve

As Olivia was leaving to get the bag, Michael and Abby came in.

Last edited by amblue on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added words)

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:16 am

Dante saw Michael come in with Abby.
Dante asked Michael, why are you here? I thought you would be at the hospital?
Why?, Michael replied
Jason and Sam are at the hospital, Sam is in labor! Dante replied. All the while I'm trying to breath through the pain.

Whats wrong with Lulu, Michael asked.
There might be something wrong with the baby. We are waiting for an ambulance because Steve doesn't want to move Lulu any more then he has to. Dante replied
Michael, go and be with Jason and Sam

Michael and Abby left to go to the hospital to be with Jason and Sam

Last edited by amblue on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : took off 2 words)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Time for the baby! Empty Re: Time for the baby!

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:18 pm

I'm breathing hard when I hear Monica talking to someone
"I heard Sam is in labour, and Lulu is too!" Michael's voice says
"Sam's fine, she's only a few weeks premature" said Monica "But Lulu?! It's two months until she's gone! Where is she, Michael?"
"On her way" said Michael "She fears there could be something wrong with the baby"
"Oh God. . ." I breathe, hearing that. Please no. After what feels like forever, the baby arrives. A healthy girl
"Welcome your daughter" said Kelly, handing her to me. She has Jason's eyes but the little bit of hair is dark like mine.
"She's so beautiful" I say, my eyes start to well with tears
"She's perfect" said Jason
"Do you have a name?" asked Alexis
"Yep. Madison Claire Samantha McCall" I said
"That's beautiful" said Kelly

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:01 am

The ambulance finally arrive at Kelly's, the paramedics came in. Steve asked for tocolytic. Dante asked what that was. Steve replied it should help stop the contractions.
One of the paramedics put an IV in. They put me on the gurney and into the ambulance along with Dante and Steve. On the way to the hospital they put on a heart monitor on me and a fetal heart monitor on my stomach.

Olivia said that she would met us at the hospital as soon as she could. She also was going to call my dad and brothers to let them know that I was on my way to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital they immediately took me into a cubicle. Steve told a nurse to call Kelly and let her know that I was here. The nurse told Steve that Kelly was busy in the delivery room. Steve yelled, "I don't care where she is Lulu needs her Now".

I yelp loudly. That make the nurse run out fast.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:26 pm

The happy and blissful scene broke when I heard Lulu's screams and the nurse running for Kelly, who was with us.
"Dr Lee, we have an emergency. Steve said a patient needs you, I think it's Lulu Spencer"
"I'm on my way" said Kelly, she turned to us "I'm sorry, I have to go tend to Lulu"
"Don't apologize, just go!" I said
"Go" said Jason
Kelly ran over to Lulu. Madison started crying again, clearly confused and scared. I held her close and rocked her.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:42 pm

As I was at Sonny's going over some paperwork with Sonny his phone rang. "Jason? what's going on?' he asked. Sonny was all smiles at first then a look of concern came over his face. "What do you mean Lulu is in trouble?" he asked. "Is Dante with her? I'll be right there let me finish with Diane. Oh OK I'll bring her along." Sonny answered. "Diane, Jason wants you to come to GH as Sam has had the baby and would like some paperwork handled" he said as he turned to me. "Of course, what did he have? Did I hear you say there's a problem with Lulu?" I asked as I grabbed my briefcase and head to Sonny's limo. We arrived at GH and went to the maternity floor. I went to Sam's room to find her there alone with their new little girl. "Congratulations Sam, where's Jason? He asked me to come by."

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:49 am

Dante, I'm going to ask you to leave, replied Steve, I know you want to be in here but you are just in the way. I'll come out and let you know whats going on as soon as I can.
I kissed Lulu and left. I was so in a dazes that all I could do is sit and stare out into the unknown. I felt so helpless. I didn't know what to do? Someone handed me some water and told me to drink but I just couldn't.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

"Diane. Hey" I said "He went to go check on Lulu and Dante, he'll be back. I heard she went into premature labour"
then Jason came in "Diane, glad you're here"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:18 am

Dante... Dante... Dante, you can come back in, replied Steve.
Ok, but before I go back in, replied Dante, hows the baby?
The baby and Lulu are stable, right now. The contractions are still coming. But with Lulu being 8 months and having contractions, we are going to take them up to the delivery room and within the next hour and without other complications, you will have a baby. With it being a month early, it will have to be in the NICU as a precaution for a couple of weeks.

(Dante) We went in, Hi, baby, I heard we are having the baby?
"Bu... its okay, its just a little early."
"Sorry!, but we need to go!", replied Steve

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:26 am

I got up, carrying Madison and watched intently. Odds are the baby would be fine, just premature. Dante looked a nervous wreck, but kept coaching Lulu.
"How is she doing?" Michael asked nervously

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:35 am

I'm a little scare but fine, Michael, I replied, as they wheeled me to the elevator, I'm more worry about Dante, he doesn't look so good.
Yea he doesn't but it probably because its his first child, yelled Michael. as the elevator's doors closed.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 am

Michael turned to Dante
"You're more a mess than Lulu. Relax"
"How?" he said "My girlfriend is having my baby! I feel helpless"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 am

It takes two to make a baby, Dante, Michael replied
Very funny Michael, replied Dante, Well, I better get up there; i don't want to miss the birth of my baby. Bye, bro

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Michael went over to Monica
"How is Lulu doing?"
"She's doing well, we have to monitor her though. How is Sam and her baby?"
"Doing well" he said

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:33 am

Okay, Lulu, its time to push, replied Kelly, Dante encourage her while she pushes.
(Dante says while holding Lulu's hand) Come on Lulu, you can do this
AhhAhhOWWWWAwwww.... thats it, ok now relax until the next contraction...
Push... Lulu... Push..., replied Steve, ok...relax, ok... (baby crying)... one more push Lulu... and you can met your baby, replied Kelly.
And... (baby crying) here she is... while Kelly is holding her up.
Lulu, she looks like you, she has your smile, says the excited new dad.
Can I hold her? Kelly, asked Lulu
Just for a minute, replied Kelly then we need to get her to the NICU.
so the doctors can check her out, replied Steve, Dante can go with her while Kelly finishes with you.
I'll see you again soon precious.

I'll go and tell everyone the good news, replied Steve, after I take her to the NICU. Dante, stay here and one of the nurses will come and get you when they have checked out the baby and its okay for you to see her. I'm going to let your mom and the others know how everything went with the delivery.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 am

I slowly came awake from my sleep after not remembering anything after delivery. After a few minutes, I trying to push myself up into a sitting postion on the bed, when I heard Dante say, Lulu try not to move too much, you bleed a little more then they would have like, so they are giving you a blood transfusion to get the bleeding under control.
Where is the baby, I asked, How is the baby.
The baby is fine, they are bring the baby in about an hour. I'll go and let your parents know that you are awake. I'll be back...,replied Dante

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:51 pm

(Dante) I came back after I let Lulu's family know what was going on, to find her sleeping. I let her sleep because she needed it. She looked so cute and her color was coming back. I sat in the chair and waited for her to wake.
The next thing I knew was someone was touching my hand and calling me. I slowly woke up and saw the most beautiful eyes looking at me.
Dan... Dante? Can you give... me... so some water?, Please? asked Lulu
How about some ice chips? They don't want you to have water just yet. They need to check you out first, I replied
How is our baby? When can I see her? asked Lulu
Later today, I told her, your mom, dad, my mom and the others are looking after her right now.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:25 am

"Hi, Daddy" I said softly when I saw Dante.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:31 am

Thanks, Sam, Dante replied, if you want you can go and see Lulu. I think she would love the company

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:22 am

"Thanks, Dante" I said and went in
"Hey, Lulu." I said "How are you, how's your baby?"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:46 am

I'm a little sore but going good. I only saw her for second or two but after that I don't remember much. Dante is on his way to bring her here. Right now I'm waiting for Kelly to come and check me out. So how are you and Jason? Have you seen my mom and dad?

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:53 pm

"Luke and Tracy are on their way," said Elizabeth "So are Lucky and Nikolas. Lucky said he's bringing Cameron, Jake, and Aiden. The boys are excited to see the new baby"
"Jason and I are doing good, so is the baby," I said "So surreal, she's actually here. It seemed impossible"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down