Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lulu's Wedding or Is It?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lulu's Wedding or Is It? Empty Lulu's Wedding or Is It?

Post  amblue Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 am

Its my Wedding Day! October 8, 2011! At 5:00 pm!
The sun is shining, a lite cover of snow is on the ground and its 40 degrees out.
Maxie design and made the dress especially for me. Its a strapless white dress with diamonds on the front, a diamond tiara, and a 12 foot train with lace and silk.
My hair was put into a ponytail and then curled. The bridesmaids' dresses: Kristina's, dress was lavender, Molly had a light shaded of blue, and Olivia had light grey dress.
The most important person, besides myself, was my mother. I couldn't get through the day without her. My mom had a light green dress. Maxie design Kristina and Molly's dresses, also Kristina and Molly's hair were similar to mine.
9:00 am - We wake up and showered. Then we would met at Olivia and Steve's house, to go to the church at 3 pm.
10:00 am- Robin, with the help of Kate, are decorating the church and Jake's.
12:30 pm- I am at Olivia and Steve's house getting ready. My Maid of Honor, Maxie, Bridesmaids Kristina, Abby, Siobhan and Molly are helping me get ready. And I can't forget Tracy is here as well. Jax has custody of Josslyn, so she is the flower girl and Jake is the ring bearer.
3:00 pm- My groom, Dante, is at his father's house getting ready. Lucky is the best man, Michael and Morgan are the groomsmen, and Luke and Sonny are there as well.
3:00 - 4:30 pm- We arrived at the church, so we could put my wedding dress, maid of honor, bridesmaids' dresses, and mother-in-law's dress. A professional makeup artist put our makeup on and do our hair.
4: 15 pm- Dante wanted to talk to me and hand me another gift. He was on one side and I on the other. Noone would ruin this day for us, like they have tried to since the day we met. We had been through ruff patches, people trying to break us up and still we came out on top.
4:20 pm- There was a knock and Dante asked to speak to me. He was on one side and I the other. He gave me my birthstone necklace with diamonds. I had Maxie put it on me. We said, goodbye and that he would met me at the front of the priest. Jax brought Josslyn to the room and he wished me luck.
4:35 pm- Olivia and Dante left, so he could walk her down.
4:50 pm- Maxie asked if I was ready and I said, "Yes". They went first to surround me as I walked down to the sanctuary.
5:00 pm- Molly and Morgan went first followed by Siobhan, Kristina, Michael and Abby, and last Maxie. Dante and Lucky were waiting by the priest. The instead of the traditional walk down the aisle song, I pick "From This Moment On" by Shania Twain.
The ceremony, my dad gave me away, the priest said a few words, we exchange our vows to each other.
I, Lesley Lu Spencer, promise to give you the best of myself and to ask of you no more than you can give. I promise to accept you the way you are...
I, Dante Angelo Falconeri, promise to respect you as a person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own...
We said , our 'I DO's' and the priest pronounce us as man and wife and we sealed it with a kiss.
And then? Whoever replies, you decide? do we go on with the wedding or does something bad happens?

Last edited by amblue on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sentences)

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Lulu's Wedding or Is It? Empty Re: Lulu's Wedding or Is It?

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:51 am

As I stand up to leave, I feel my water break. Just after I feel a strong contraction.
"AAARGH!" I screamed before I could stop myself. At least the baby waited until it was sealed, but I'd miss the reception. Alexis goes over to me, and Jason is holding me up
"Are you OK?" she asked
"Yeah. . .yeah" I say, taking deep breathes

(I don't have the heart to have something bad happen to our beloved Lante on their wedding, but a bit of excitemet)

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:34 pm

We were walking back down the aisle to leave, when I heard a scream. I hope it wasn't Sam because she is pregnant and I think that it was too soon for her to have the baby. I wanted to go back and see what was wrong but Dante said that they didn't need the company. They would want us to go to our reception. Alexis and Robin would be there for Sam and Jason. They left for the hospital.
Before we left the church we took wedding pictures. As we walked out of the church, the guests threw rice at us. Dante gave me another surprise, it was a 1960 black limousine. We got in and drove to Jakes' the long way.
We got to Jakes' and Lucky introduction us again as 'Mr. and Mrs. Dante Angelo Falconeri'. and we kissed...

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:21 am

After we kissed, we went to talk to Siobhan and Lucky.
We went over to them and asked "Do you like what Kate and Robin did with Jakes'?"

Last edited by amblue on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing words)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 am

Jason walked into Jake's and looked around. I had told him he could go and tell the others since they were all wondering
"Congratulations to our newlyweds" he said "And for those concerned about Sam, she and the baby are fine. Sam had a baby girl named Madison Clare Samantha McCall. She's doing fine and so is the baby"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 am

Congrats to you and Sam, Jason!
How big is she?

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:36 am

"Thanks Lulu" said Jason "She's about 4 pounds, ten ounces. She was a bit premature, so she's a bit small, but she's healthy. You should have seen Monica's face when she saw her"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:39 am

I could imagine Monica's face. She must be very excited to have anot.. grandchild!
When you get back to the hospital, could you tell her Dante and I are praying for her and the baby?

Last edited by amblue on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing a word)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:44 am

Jason caught the near slip
"I will, if you want to visit them, you're welcome to" he said
"Congrats to Sam" said Lucky "I'll drop by"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 am

Dante and I decided before going on our honeymoon to stop by the hospital and see how Sam and Madison were doing.

Around 10 pm. Dante and I lefted our reception to go and visit Sam and Madison at the hospital.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 am

I was resting comfortably in the maternity ward and rocking Madison when Epiphany came and asked me if I minded visitor's
"No, not at all" I said, and Lulu and Dante walked in. I was surprised to see them, but happy
"Hey" I said "Sorry about the disruption, I hope I didn't disrupt the wedding?"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:44 am

No, when we left it was still going on. We wanted to come and see you and Madison before we left on our honeymoon, Dante replied, how is she doing?

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 am

"She's perfect," I said, smiling as Madison looked at the guets "And congratulations, how does it feel to be Mrs. Falconeri?" I asked Lulu.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 am

I feel sooo great. I feel like I'm walking on air. I can't believe the day finally arrived and it went smoothly. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

Before we go, can I hold Madison? I asked.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:06 pm

"Of course," I said and I gently handed Madison over to the couple. "It wasn't too long ago you vowed that you were done with love, because it never works" I said, "You have a good man in Dante"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Thanks, Sam. At least someone besides me think so.
She is soo cute, Sam, she looks like Jason and she has your smile, I replied.
She's adorable and she has lots of hair, replied Dante

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 pm

"Thanks, guys. Yes, she does look like Jason, I wonder if she will look as much like him s Jake does" I said "I'm sure Luke and everyone else will come around"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:15 pm

From your lips to God's ears, Dante replied.
How long will you and Madison be here? I asked

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 pm

"About a week, just to monitor her, since she's premature, but they expect she'll be fine" I said

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Lulu's Wedding or Is It? Empty Re:Lulu's Wedding or Is It?

Post  amblue Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Thats good news, Sam.
Well, we should be going. We don't want to miss our plane, wife, replied Dante
Well, husband, give Madison back to Sam and then we could leave, I replied
Dear, if you would let go of Madison's little hand, I could gave her to Sam, Dante replies smiling
Honey, she is so cute that its hard to leave, I replied
Here's your daughter, Sam, we'll see you when we get back, replied Dante, and tell Jason congrats for us, please. Bye.

Last edited by amblue on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a word)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:15 pm

I laughed "Please don't take my baby" I said, as I took her back "And enjoy your honeymoon. I'll tell Jason what you said"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Thanks! Dante and I both said together as we left.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Jason came in just as they were leaving
"Are you heading to your honeymoon?" He asked them
"Yep, we're off. We wanted to see Madison first. She's beautiful"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Well, Sam, I think its time for me to take my wife and leave. We'll see you guys when we get back.

So husband, where are we heading?
Its for me to know and you find out, replied Dante but first you need to put this on and trust me.
You want me to be blindfolded, You know I don't like surprises, I replied
Yes, I do but this time you'll going to have to do it if you want a honeymoon, explained Dante.
Alright, you win this around. Don't think you will win the next around....

Last edited by amblue on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added sentences)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 pm

"OK, have fun, and congratulations!" I called as they left

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next