Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonny's Wedding

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sonny's Wedding Empty Sonny's Wedding

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:08 am

Today's the day. The day Sonny and Brenda have waited for for almost twenty years. The Metro Court was filled with flowers, lights and music. The guests were starting to arrive. I slipped into the room where Sonny was and asked him again about the prenup. Sonny wouldn't discuss it. "Sonny, this protects you and Brenda. All this says is she gets to keep what she came into the marriage and you keep what's yours" Sonny dismissed my attempts to talk sense into him so I left to join the others in the main room. Tracy, Luke, Dante, Lulu, Ethan, Maya and Lucky and Siobhan stepped off the elevator. The women looked stunning and clearly Lulu worked for a fashion magazine. She looked like she stepped out of the the pages of Crimson magazine. I approached Lulu "You look stunning, is that a Valentino Garavani?"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Sonny's Wedding Empty Re: Sonny's wedding

Post  amblue Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:24 am

Yes, It is a Valentino Garavani's dress, I'm glad you like it.
You look stunning in that dress, too and love the shoes? Where's Max? Did he come with you? I asked.

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Sonny's Wedding Empty Re: Sonny's Wedding

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Jason and I arrived at Metro Court for the wedding, hoping against hope that Carly would not cause any trouble. I saw my mother, Alexis Davis, approach us, with her two daughters, Molly and Kristina.
"Hi" I said
"Hi" Alexis said, she noticed I looked slightly irritated "What's wrong?"
"Carly" I said "She's at it again" and I told her about the fight we had at Kelly's. She shook her head
"When Carly sets out to do damage, no price is too high to pay" Alexis sighed "I just hope she doesn't plan to unleash her fury today"
"I expect she is," I replied "She still has a grudge against Dante and Lulu, for sending Michael to prison"
"Michael killed someone, even though it was in self-defence. Sonny, Jason and Carly covered it up. Michael needed a reality check"
"I know, but there's no way to get that through Carly" I said

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm

"Yes, Max is here, he's guarding Brenda" I answered Lulu. I thought about warning Lulu that Carly just might divulge the information I helped her confirm but I thought better of it. Lulu would know I had something to do with it if I warned her. I never wanted anyone to be hurt but Sonny should really know the truth. "I'm surprised Dante is Sonny's best man. I thought you couldn't stand Sonny, how did you get Dante to agree to do it?" I asked Lulu. I looked over at Dante who seemed distracted, not nervous but distant and sad.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:16 am

"She never quits, does she? Why don't you just drop her?"
"She doesn't get a hint, besides she's always been there for me in the past"
"And right now she's just a leech!" I snorted then said "Sorry, she just gets on my last nerve"
"It's OK" Jason said"
"Do you think she'll pull something?" I asked Jason
"You never know" said Jason "You know Carly
Yes, I thought, I know Carly. And I know if she snaps my last nerve one more time, she may wind up in GH. I focused my attention to the front, where Dante was standing

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 am

I didn't! and I still do not like Sonny, I replied to Diane.
Dante told me that he didn't want to at first but Sonny told him that Michael is the one who suggested it.
Dante said, that he did it for Michael and Morgan not for Sonny and Brenda.
After he told me that he was going to be Sonny's best man, he became distant and nervous! Like he knew there would be trouble before or after the wedding. I tried talking to him but he wouldn't talk. If I find out there's more to the story about him guarding Brenda, he hasn't seen the Spencer's side of me.
Do you know why Carly is acting weird,? I asked Diane

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:36 am

"I have an idea of what Carly is up. If I'm right, this night will end badly for almost everyone" I don't want to believe she would really go through with trashing a wedding. Then again we're talking about Carly

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:39 am

"Please tell me Carly is not going to blab something damaging out on this wedding" I sighed "I'm at my limits with Carly"
"She's beyond reason now" said Jason "I've tried"
"You mean Carly has reason?" I asked
"Well, not really" admitted Jason.
Just then the door opened and the bridesmaids proceeded down the hall

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:35 pm

We all took our seats as the music began. Molly was fist to walk up the aisle followed by Kristina, they both looked lovely in their Cartullo lavender dresses. Robin followed in a similar Cartullo dress in a darker shade of lavender. We all stood as we saw Brenda at the end of the aisle on Jason's arm. She was wearing a beautiful Cartullo strapless white gown with sequins with a 4ft. train. The wedding march began and they headed toward the front of the room where Sonny, Dante, Michael and Morgan stood. As Brenda and Sonny joined hands the ceremony begins. The ceremony begins and is going beautifully until the moment he asks if anyone objects before he can finish the question Carly stands up and says "I object!!!! You may think I'm being petty here but I assure you I'm not. Brenda is not telling you the truth Sonny and Dante knows exactly what I'm talking about." With that I stand up and say "Carly sit down, this isn't right!" As Jason and Sonny both tell her to stop.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 pm

"Carly, for once your life SHUT UP!!" I yelled "You only object because you're a hypocrite, and you think you own Sonny! Well, newsflash: He doesn't want you!"
"Carly, don't do this. You don't know the full story so back off!" Ordered Sonny, his voice sounded very ominous.
"Mom, don't you dare!" snapped Michael
I take a deep breathe, as I try to calm down before I just plain lose it

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:52 am

Of course nothing would stop Carly. "Brenda, when did you plan on telling Sonny about his grandchild?" Carly shouted over Jason, Sonny, Sam and Michael. "Carly, SIT DOWN!!!" I shouted. But it was no use, she was determined to be heard. "Sam, Jason do something" I said to them

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 am

I had just about enough of Carly's melodrama and I flew at her and pinned her to the ground so she couldn't move
"Get off me!" She shrieked
"No! Shut your filthy mouth for once!" I snapped. I did get off but Jason was glaring Carly
"This isn't your place. Sonny wants to marry Brenda, the past is history. And Lulu and Dante did what they felt was right. It's not your place to exact revenge, so either keep it to yourself, or shut up!" he warned.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:51 am

I had never heard Jason or Sonny speak to Carly like that, I loved it. "Carly, those were sealed files and by you announcing what was in them is a direct breach of the seal" I was hoping to scare her into shutting up. Nothing really could be done about what she just did with the information, well legal anyway. "Jason, I think you should take her out of here, she's make this worse" I said. He turned and grabbed Carly's arm but she wrenched it free.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:54 am

Jason grabbed it again
"Let's go, Carly! I won't let you ruin people's lives because of your vendetta. It's time to let go!" He grabbed her arm again
"NO!" Carly screamed "Let go of me, Jason! This wedding is contaminated with lies!"
"Oh, this coming from the woman who slelpt with Sonny the night before you married Jax?" I quipped
"Last warning, Carly!" He said grabbing her and forcing her out. I looked across at Alexis and shook my head
"Can you believe her?" I asked

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:03 am

Wow Carly really has alot of hate for Dante and Brenda. 'So sad' I thought this woman has her own beautiful family and just blew it apart for revenge. Did she not get she was hurting her son's father and older brother? Maybe she just didn't care. "Jason do you want me to call the police and have her removed? The DA owes me a favor" I meant it too. I'd throw her ass in jail just to stop this craziness. Maybe Dr. Winters should be called as Carly was really losing her grip.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:05 am

"Yes I think that would be a good idea" said Jason, just as Carly screamed "DANTE HAD A BABY WITH BRENDA!!"
"I think you should get Dr Winters to check on her, she's lost her mind!" I said, then what she said hit me. What? I thought No that can't be right.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:09 am

I was stun and shocked from what I heard from Carly's mouth. I looked at Dante and I could see the look on his face that what Carly was saying was true or at least part true.
I was feeling sick before the wedding and I started to feel sick again. I stood up fast and the next thing I remember was Dante calling my name and then nothing.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:13 am

"yes Sam it's true" I said honestly. "I saw the documents." Just then Dante shouted Lulu's name as she was falling to the floor. Dante, Robin and Patrick rushed to Lulu. "are you happy Carly?" I asked with disdain. "When is enough damage enough for you?"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I couldn't believe it. Dante maintained he never knew Brenda until now. Yet he had to have if they had a baby. I couldn't believe how low Carly had sunk just for revenge. Jax looked at Carly right in the eye and the look said it all "I'm done with you". I ran over to Lulu
"What's wrong with her?" I asked anxiously
The police had just arrived and had Carly in handcuffs and were taking her away. Good thing, too. Because I might just strangle her after this.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:45 am

"Sonny, say the word and I'll file charges" I said. "She's the mother of my children I can't do that, but she can sit there a while" Sonny said sullenly. The paramedics arrived and I saw Sam, Jason and Dante step back from her. "Sam, is she ok?" Just then Lulu opened her eyes and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. I heard Lulu say Dante's name as they wheeled her out

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:39 am

The ambulance came, I think. I was calling for Dante to come with me. I didn't want to be without him. They hooked me up to a heart monitor and had put in an IV.
I keep calling "Dante, Dante, Dante", after awhile I stop talking. I just was moving my head back and forth. I think they were about to give me something when I suddenly screamed, "Don't" I can't have it, it will hurt the... and nothing.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 pm

"Go with her, Dante!" I said "Go!"
Dante ran after her and climbed into the ambulance talking to Lulu.
"I want to go see if she's OK" said Jax
"Me too" said Michael.
"I'll go too" I said
So Jax, Michael and I went to follow the ambulance. I glanced behind me to see if Sonny was yelling at Brenda.
Thank goodness Carly was gone, or I would have throttled her!

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:40 am

All the way to the hospital, I kept saying don't hurt the... over and over again. Don't let them knock me out have to protect the...
In the back ground I heard Dante say Shhh Lulu everything will be fine just rest.
But Dante, don't let them hurt the...
Give her something! Dante yelled
Dante, Dante, Dante, Don't let them hurt the ba. and then I was out. Next thing I heard was a beeping sound and someone asking the nurse to get Dante from the waiting room.
The next time I slowly started to come around, I was in the ICU with Dante by my side.
Lulu, can you hear me? come on baby, you need to wake up so Patrick and Robin can ask some questions! Thats it, talk to me.
Dante, I'm pregnant! about six weeks, I told him
I thought you might be, you were mumbling about it on the way here! "Why didn't you tell me when you found out?"

Just then, Patrick and Robin came in and asked Dante to leave
How far along are you? Lulu. asked Robin.
I'm about six weeks!
Have you had any check ups, since finding out?
Yes, Kelly took a pregnancy test to make it official.
Does Dante know? asked Patrick
Yes, I replied, he found out on our way here to the hospital
Well, we'll be keeping you here for overnight observation and if your blood pressure and heartbeat returns to normal, you will probably be release tomorrow afternoon. A nurse will come in and put a fetal monitor around your stomach so we can monitor the baby heartbeat as well.
Dante, you stay until she goes to sleep and then you need to get some sleep as well.
Dante said 'fine' but I'm not leaving Lulu.
Dante you need to let your mom know whats going on before the calvary comes running in here and scaring the nurses. Go, tell your mom and others who are out in the waiting room. I'll stay awake until you return.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:35 pm

I headed to the PCPD as the officer's led Carly into the squad room. Jason and Sam followed me in making sure Carly stayed put. Sonny said the wedding would go on without Dante, Lulu, Jason and Sam. Sonny wanted Jason to make sure Carly stayed away but was not harmed. I spoke to Mac and told him what took place and I was there on behalf of Sonny. I wasn't sure that pressing charges was the right way to handle this but having Carly brought in now would tie her up for a few hours. "Sam, please call the hospital and find out how Lulu is. That was I can let Sonny know once the wedding is over." I heard Jason say. "Jason, do you want me to charge her with disturbing the peace?" I asked. Just then a flurry of people came in to the PCPD all shouting and looking for Carly

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am

I tried to stay awake until Dante return but I couldn't. It was later that night when I woke up and I felt I sharp pain.
Lulu, what is it? Dante asked
My stomach hurts, I think there might be something wrong with the baby?
You need to get Kelly, now. I can't lose the baby, too

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next