Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Starting Over Empty Starting Over

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 am

After the truth came out, thanks to Carly's misinformation, and the dust was starting to settle there were many relationships in disarray. Max and I being one of them. He was upset that I helped Carly to hurt Sonny's bride and son. My intention was never to hurt anyone, she asked me to get the original paperwork not really believing she would announce it at the wedding. No one but Max was that really upset with me as most knew Carly uses and manipulates people. Sure Sonny and I had words but I explained how I was pulled into Carly's deception. I walked into Jakes to see, Lulu, Sam, Siobhan, Maxie, Robin and believe it or not Tracy sitting at a table. Lulu waved me over to take a seat. "Coleman, two bottles of tequila and shot glasses, pronto" I shouted. "Well ladies, it looks like we're all here to cry in our beer so to speak. Max is still not speaking to me and I'm not sure how to make him listen to reason. How are you all doing?" I asked.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Starting Over Empty Re: Starting Over

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:45 am

"I need a good strong drink to calm down before I snap Carly's neck and am in need of your services for murder"
"What did Carly do this time?" asked Robin, raising her eyebrow
"You don't want to go there" I said
"Carly just never learns her lesson, as messed up as I am, I've learned not to temper in relationships anymore" said Maxie

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 am

"I need more than one strong drink Sam" I stated. "Robin I'm surprised you haven't heard what your 'pal' Carly did." I looked around the table to see if anyone was going to rehash this mess for Robin. "Maxie I'm glad you learned your lesson. Seems Carly hasn't yet." Carly had done a lot of damage and it seems no one was untouched by it. I waited to hear how everyone was doing, by the looks on their faces, it wasn't good

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 am

"Lulu is my friend, I almost lost her when I kissed Johnny. I learned not to hit on someone else's boyfriend or husband, because it flies in your face"
"Carly's beyond hopeless" I sighed "To answer your question, Robin, Carly announced in front of everyone that Dante and Brenda had a baby together" Robin almost choked on her drink
"What?!"
"How true it is or if it's the whole story, we don't know" said Sam "Carly's in a snit with Lulu and Dante about Michael"
"Carly never changes, she's still mad at me for telling the truth about Michael's father" sighed Robin "I'm sorry, Lulu"
"I need oh, three bottles to calm down, at least" I said
"How many toes has Carly stepped on to get her way?" asked Maxie "More than any of us put together. She put her arm around Lulu

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:17 am

Thanks, Maxie for being my friend.
I need another shot of tequila, Coleman.
Carly hasn't heard from the last of me. I'm more anger at her then I'm at Dante, she was my older sister, mother, and someone I could talk to about anything and everything. He doesn't get off easy but Carly will be wishing that she told me Evil or Very Mad the truth in the first place.
Dante will be seeing the Spencer's side of me. He will have to earn back my trust big time among other things.
Right now I want to get drunk and forget all about the wedding!

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:29 am

"Good for you, Lulu. Don't hold it back either" I said "She needs to pay big time. I'm not finished with her, not by a long shot!"
"Carly thinks she can tell everyone what to do, and heaven forbid you get in her way" said Robin "The fact that she would hurt you, her cousin, who she seemed to really care about says volumes about how vindictive she could be"
"I can't think of enough insults for her right now!" I said
"Carly is a selfish, whiny, manipulative tramp who thinks she owns the world" said Maxie "I really hope that she is left on her own. As for Dante, I'd make him beg, Lulu. I know it's none of my business, but he knows how hard it was for you to open up to him. Make him realize what an idiot he was!"
Jake brought Lulu another shot of Tequila.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:50 am

I will most definely make Dante beg big time and Carly hasn't seen nothing yet. She thinks, I'll just forgive her, she won't know what hit her. She will be getting the wrath of Lulu Spencer, she will find out you don't mess with a Spencer, even though she is related to me.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:53 am

"No less than she deserves" said Maxie "She thinks she's so much better, I say we all knock her off her pedestal"
"Sounds great to me" I said "She has it coming, she needs her schemes to backfire so badly that it hits her in the butt"
"What would get to her the most?" asked Maxie
"Hitting on Jax, or Jason or Sonny" said Robin
"Jason's off limits" I said "Funny how she marries someone doesn't bother to treat them right"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:28 am

"Carly doesn't treat her own kids right. She should be focused on them instead of her personal agenda. She never thought about what this would do to the other people involved, it was all about payback to Dante and Lulu with Brenda thrown in for good measure" I explained. "A nice long stay at Shadybrook might be just what she needs to learn some impulse control. I'd bet my newest pair of Jimmy Choo's that woman doesn't know what she did wrong"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:31 am

"Of course she doesn't" I said "Because Carly is perfect, and she does everything is in the name of her children" I rolled my eyes
"If Carly cares one bit about anyone but herself, I'm Miranda Priestley" said Maxie
"You can say that again" I said "We're all just collateral damage to her"
"Anyone can pay the price as long as Carly gets what she wants" said Robin "I have no patience for her"
"Who does?" I asked "Certainly not Jason most of the time"
Just then Jax entered
"Hey, ladies. Is this women only or can I join in?"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:44 pm

"Come join us Jax, we're commiserating about the events of the past few days" I tell him. "I imagine things at your house are not pleasant?" I ask. "No, I've moved out and will be making an appointment with you or Alexis to start the divorce and custody proceedings, I'm going for full custody of Morgan and Jocelyn" he replied. With that he poured himself a shot of tequila and tossed it back. "Sam, how is Jason handling things? I know he's not speaking to Carly and it's killing her. Lulu, you're family to Morgan and Jocelyn and I want you to know you can see them any time you want. How are you holding up? Jax asked just as Coleman returned to the table with 2 more bottles of tequila, "these are on me because you all look like you could use it" as he placed them on the table along with a few more shot glasses.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:59 pm

"I have never seen Jason so furious with anyone" I told Jax "He said he is done with Carly for good, it's the last straw. I'm surprised he didn't do it sooner, but this is it for him. He said there's no way he can ever forgive Carly" I smirk a bit at this, if anything would get to Carly it's no longer having Jason in her life "I don't think Sonny his far behind Jason either" I said "He said Carly knows full well how hard it was for you to open to Dante, and she still smashed it" I said to Lulu
"I hope you to get full custody. Michael is already furious with Carly for how she treats Abby, he told me that. He may just move in with you anyway. And you'll be a great dad to Joss"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Jax came and join us. He told us that he was filing divorce papers and full custody of Morgan and Joss. He said I could see Joss and Morgan anytime I wanted to. I quietly said, thanks. I couldn't say how I was feeling because there were no words to describe what I was feeling.
I was so furious at Carly, that I wanted a other tequila, but I already had to much and it wasn't good for the "secret", so I asked for a glass of water. I had a blank stare and was so numb. I couldn't stand being around anyone anymore, so asked someone to take me home, I didn't care who did.
Whoever brought me home helped me get into bed. I needed my mom so much I was praying that she was here.
Wishing that Lucky, Nik, or Tracy would call my mom to tell her that I needed her, now.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:43 am

My heart broke for Lulu. She is so in love with Dante and her heart is broken and all because that bitch Carly can't see beyond herself. Lulu is family yest it didn't matter. After Lulu left we were sitting around the table when in walks Patrick and Matt. "C'mon boys, join us. Yup right here" I patted the chair next to me. I guess I'm a little buzzed by now however the night's young and I need to be numb."Sam have another round with me" I ordered

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:46 am

"Hi, Patrick, glad you could join us" said Robin, moving over to give her husband room. Matt had a seat next to Maxie
"So what's the source of frustration?" asked Matt, observing all our faces
"I'll give you a hint, Matt" said Maxie "And it begins with a C"
"Carly" sighed Patrick "What did she do?"
"Apparently, she told Lulu-- and everyone around that Brenda had a child with Dante" Robin sighed
"What?! Well, you've known Brenda for a long time, is it true?"
"I have no idea, but I'm betting there's more to the story" said Robin "But she never mentioned Dante or a baby"
"Carly holds a gruge against Lulu for sending Michael to prison" Jason added
I agreed for another round, I needed it to at least get my mind off it
"OK" I said, after all this may be the last shots I have in a while. Something I'd discuss with Jason and Alexis

Last edited by coppertop1 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : slight typo)

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:36 am

"Lest we forget she dragged me and Spinelli into this mess. She convinced Spinelli to dig up the dirt to "protect" Lulu" I interjected. I though she was just going to talk to Sonny about the documents she had me get. "I played right in to her hands."

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 am

"Carly is surprisingly good at hiding her malice" I said "Probably because she's had years of practice"
"Amen to that" said Jax "I never thought she'd do this to Lulu"
"Carly never seems to learn" sighed Robin
"Well, she'll just have to lose all she has, then" said Maxie

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:47 am

"and I'm very willing to help with that" I said. " I don't think Carly has too many people on her side right now, not even her kids. I heard Michael and Morgan are really upset about what she did to Dante"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:51 am

"Michael pretty much said he was done with Carly, especially after her interference with Abby" I said "And he wants to work for ELQ and the Quartermaines. Carly looked like she was kicked in the stomach. Sonny and Jason aren't on her side, not this time" I said "And Morgan is also really upset. Poor Joss, dragged in the middle and just a baby"
"Carly reaps what she sows" said Patrick "She thinks she can ruin people's lives, and get away with it"
"Well, she can't" said Robin

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:06 am

"Robin I heard she made you're life a living hell and still tries to even after all this time?" I asked Sam went to say something but the table fell silent as Dante walked in

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:08 am

"Oh yes, because I told AJ that Michael was his son, and how long ago was that? Yet she still hates me for it" said Robin "It's pathetic"
"How is that different from what she just blurted out? You told the truth, she twisted the truth" I said
"Carly doesn't think anyone has a right to call her out" said Matt
"Well, she should learn to get over herself" said Maxie
"Totally agree, let's all ruin her life" I said

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:15 am

"Lulu, can I talk to you?" Dante asked. Everyone turned to Lulu to see if she would give him the time of day. "You don't have to say anything Lulu, we'll have Coleman kick him out" a very protective Maxie said.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 am

Everyone was looking at Dante, when he asked, if he could talk to me? I could only nod a "Yes", because I couldn't say anything, I was still stun at the revelation that had just happened. He wanted to leave but I told him, "No", that here was just fine.
He told me that Brenda was pregnant when he started to guarded her and that the baby's father was a dangerous man. The baby'e father followed her to NY and found them walking at night, he and the baby's father struggled and Brenda pick up the gun and shot him to save Dante's life...
He said that he was sorry and he would make it up to me, but I wouldn't hear it. I
needed time to sort things out and asked him to leave.
Just then, Maxie came up and asked Dante to leave as well. Dante left.
I went back and sat down. Later, I asked Maxie to take me home. As I was standing up to leave I passed out.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:23 pm

"Why didn't you tell Lulu the truth?" I asked Dante
"What Carly said--"
"But you knew Brenda, and you said you hadn't" said Maxie.
I just shook my head at him. Lulu agreed to talk to him, after they were done talking, Lulu started to pass out. Everyone ran to her side
"Lulu!" said Jax
"What did you say to her?" demanded Maxie

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 am

I picked up my phone to call 911 and Jason ran out to the parking lot to stop Dante from leaving. He needed to be with Lulu even if she was mad at him. Patrick and Robin took over as I spoke to the 911 operator. "We need an ambulance, a woman has collapsed" I told them. "Is she breathing?" I asked turning to Patrick and Robin, they nodded yes. "Yes she's breathing, there's 2 doctors here tending to her. When will the damn ambulance be here?" I shouted. Just then Jason and Dante came back in and rushed to Lulu.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum