Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My last nerve

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My last nerve Empty My last nerve

Post  coppertop1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 pm

I'm at Kelly's for some lunch when I see someone barge and march up to me. It's Carly. One of my least favourite people.

"I need you to find something about about Dante" she demands
"I'm not doing your dirty work, Carly" I said
"Why not? That's your job!" She retorted
"No, I'm a Private Investigator, not the muckslinger for Carly Corinthos!"
"You WILL do what I say"
"Oh yeah?" I retorted standing up "Or what? What, Carly? Dig up dirt on me? Well, everyone knows about me, so that won't work? Or will you tattle on me to Sonny?"
"You slept with your mother's husband"
At this, I almost spit out my hot chocolate
"Umm, so did you!" I shoot back "You slept with Tony, and lied about Michael's paternity, and you slept with almost every man you can get your hooks into: Sonny, Jax, AJ, Alcazar. It's a long list" I said "Fact is, Carly, you think you own Port Charles, and you think you own every man in Port Charles, but you don't. Sonny doesn't want you, Jason doesn't want you, Jax will soon be tired of you. And I couldn't care less about what you think about me. So go make demands on someone else"
Stumped, Carly leaves in a huff. I sigh. Sometimes she can really get on my last nerve

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

My last nerve Empty Re: My last nerve

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:09 am

coppertop1 wrote:I'm at Kelly's for some lunch when I see someone barge and march up to me. It's Carly. One of my least favourite people.

"I need you to find something about about Dante" she demands
"I'm not doing your dirty work, Carly" I said
"Why not? That's your job!" She retorted
"No, I'm a Private Investigator, not the muckslinger for Carly Corinthos!"
"You WILL do what I say"
"Oh yeah?" I retorted standing up "Or what? What, Carly? Dig up dirt on me? Well, everyone knows about me, so that won't work? Or will you tattle on me to Sonny?"
"You slept with your mother's husband"
At this, I almost spit out my hot chocolate
"Umm, so did you!" I shoot back "You slept with Tony, and lied about Michael's paternity, and you slept with almost every man you can get your hooks into: Sonny, Jax, AJ, Alcazar. It's a long list" I said "Fact is, Carly, you think you own Port Charles, and you think you own every man in Port Charles, but you don't. Sonny doesn't want you, Jason doesn't want you, Jax will soon be tired of you. And I couldn't care less about what you think about me. So go make demands on someone else"
Stumped, Carly leaves in a huff. I sigh. Sometimes she can really get on my last nerve

"Wow" I thought Carly sure let Sam have it for some reason. That woman can certainly stir up enough trouble to keep my office busy for years. I'm still shocked she asked me to break up Sonny and Brenda's wedding. I wonder if she was asking the same thing. As I paid my bill and turned to leave I stopped at Sam's table "you certainly pissed Carly off. She's a one woman tornado, leaving wreckage wherever she goes" I said. Knowing Carly is on a mission to wreck lives and doesn't seem to care who get's hurt. Maybe it's time for me to talk to Sonny about her.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:15 am

I shrugged

"Well, frankly, Carly had it coming" I said "She's a force five tornado, and she's out to wreck everyone's lives. She wants me to dig up dirt on Dante, but I refused. I told her I'm not her servant. She never forgave Lulu and Dante for Michael going to jail, even though Sonny and Jason have. Lulu is now seeing the side of Carly everyone who has ever been with Sonny or Jason have" I explained to Diane "But she has no room to criticize anyone. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to break up me and Jason-- again. I do think Jason is getting fed up"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:26 am

coppertop1 wrote:I shrugged

"Well, frankly, Carly had it coming" I said "She's a force five tornado, and she's out to wreck everyone's lives. She wants me to dig up dirt on Dante, but I refused. I told her I'm not her servant. She never forgave Lulu and Dante for Michael going to jail, even though Sonny and Jason have. Lulu is now seeing the side of Carly everyone who has ever been with Sonny or Jason have" I explained to Diane "But she has no room to criticize anyone. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to break up me and Jason-- again. I do think Jason is getting fed up"

"well just be careful, she never worries about collateral damage and unfortunately someone always ends up in GH or the PCPD because of her actions." I warned Sam. "I'd hate to see you or Sonny's kids get dragged into Carly's drama. She wanted me to help break up Sonny's wedding and gave me the most ridiculous story to go with it." as I put on my coat "That woman needs to find something better to do with her time." I chuckled.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:31 am

"She what?" I asked "Why?" I wondered if I really did want to know. Carly was the queen of collateral damage
"Don't worry, Diane. I'm wise to the ways of Carly, having dated Jason before taught me she will stop at nothing to get her way. But she better think twice about dragging me down. You'd think she'd be careful about getting her own kids in trouble, Michael is already fed up with her butting into his relationship with Abby" I said "You're so right, Carly needs a hobby that doesn't involve interfering with Sonny and Jason. I'll make sure I don't get in trouble. Though at this rate, SHE may wind up in GH if she keeps at this"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:55 am

"Jason certainly has his hands full with Carly and Brenda. I don't envy him" I said shaking my head. "He has the patience of a saint." and that was the truth. Why Jason puts up with Carly is beyond me but in doing so I have a healthy retainer to dig them all out of the messes they get into. As I step outside and the cold air hits me, my cell phone rings. I look at the caller ID and see Elizabeth Webber's name. I answer "Diane Miller..."

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:10 pm

I shake my head, and wonder with this wedding was Carly going to uncover the dirt and ruin it? If she did, I knew what Sonny would do: Fly into a fit of self-righteous anger and give Brenda his "You betrayed me" speech or "You're dead to me speech". Same thing he always did when he learned someone lied.
It was Lulu I was most concerned about, she loved Dante, and it was very difficult for her to open up to him in the first place.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm

"Hello Elizabeth, what can I do for you?" I asked. She said she needed to speak to me about her boys and I suggested she meet me at my office in 45 minutes. I wondered what she could possibly want to discuss. I'm seriously hoping it's not a custody battle. 45 minutes late I was finishing the court documents I was working on I heard a knock on my door. Elizabeth entered and I asked her to sit. "What can I do for you?" I asked and she proceeded to tell me how she wanted me to draw up a restraining order to keep Siobhan away from her boys. Elizabeth explained how Siobhan was at the docks at the time Jerry was shot. Elizabeth was afraid her presence around her children would bring violence into their lives. I drew up the paperwork needed and left my office to go to the PCPD. As I entered I see Jason, Sam and Lucky together talking. I approached them "Detective Spencer I need to speak to you" Jason nodded and he and Sam turned to leave "Jason, Sam you may want to hear this" Just then Siobhan walked in

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am

"Ok, Diane" I said having a seat "What's going on?"
"Is it Jake? Is he OK?" Jason asked, looking concerned.
Lucky also looked worried "Is it the boys?" He asked

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:16 am

"Well since Siobhan is here she may as well join us as this is about her. Elizabeth has asked for a restraining order against Siobhan" The look of surprise on all their faces said it all. Apparently Elizabeth had not spoken to Lucky about her intentions. However we heard the sounds of footsteps behind us, it was Elizabeth. I guess she decided to inform Lucky now. "Elizabeth, since everyone is here why don't you explain why you have asked me to do this" I requested. I knew that she had her reasons but honestly I thought they weren't very good ones. Everyone looked at Elizabeth waiting for her to answer

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:03 am

I come in at Kelly's to get some coffee when I see Liz, Lucky, Siobhan and Jason/Sam talking to Diane. I went over to see what was going on.

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:30 pm

"Lulu, do you have any pull with Elizabeth?" I asked Lulu as she came over to us. "Maybe she will be more reasonable with you, I hate to see this take and ugly turn".

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:53 pm

I don't think so, but I'll try and talk to her to get her to see Lucky's side of things. Their kids needs both parents and she had another chance with Lucky but blew it.

I went over to talk to Liz

Liz, Siobhan had nothing to do with what happened between you and Lucky. She wasn't in the picture then but she is now. You are going to have to come up compromise. Let Lucky see the kids with Siobhan and you until you are comfortable with she being with Lucky and the kids or you can go through all this and have Cam and Jake hate you for not letting them see the only father they have ever known

I came back over. Liz, will think it over and get back to you, I told Lucky

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 pm

"Thanks Lulu I just don't think she's going to be all to reasonable. I tried talking her out of this before I came here but she didn't want to hear it. She also mentioned having a problem with the woman Nikolas is dating, Brook Lynn Ashton, do you know her?"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:19 am

O yes I do, She tried seduce Dante by getting him in bed with her, so that we would break up but it failed big time I replied
But why would Liz have a problem with her? She didn't want Nikolas after what happened with Aiden. Lucky is still mad that him for cheating on him. Siobhan makes him happy.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 am

"WOW I had no idea. Did Dante ever press charges against Miss Ashton? Elizabeth wants Miss Ashton to be kept away from Aiden. Could that be the reason?" I asked. This was all getting stranger by the minute. What is wrong with these people? I thought

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:46 am

No, I replied. She put on a show and told Dante that it never happened. That I was just jealous, but I don't think she realize is that Dante will remember some time. I know he will because I was drugged as well last year.
I was at a shoot when I accidently picked up a wrong water bottle and drank it. Dante found me at the pier and took me back to his place to sleep it off

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:45 am

Well, I found out later that Carly had paid Brook Lyn to seduce him. But as long as she stay away from us, I'll be happy.
Well, how are you and Max doing? I asked Diane.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:05 am

"Typical Carly" I said "Dante wouldn't sleep around on you, no way. She's great though at trying to split people up. She once tried to bribe me with five million dollars to leave Jason" I said, as the mental image of me punching Carly out of her chair came to me. I could still do that today.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:20 am

I could punch her out, too. She tells me to stand by my man and when I do, I'm turning my back on my family. Well, I hope one day Jason and Michael will do the same thing turn their backs on her.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 am

"To Carly 'family' means Sonny and Jason, and Sonny and Jason only. The time used to be anyone else didn't matter, that was largely why I broke off with Jason" I said "But now, Jason is putting me above Carly. Michael is your family, and you did what you thought was right. Truth is, with Carly, Michael and Morgan are her weapons. She only thinks of them when she needs leverage" I said

"I wasn't surprised when you went with Dante, I understood you trusted Dante and you knew it was right" said Jason "It was my fault Michael went to prison, and Carly and Sonny's too. Sonny understood that, so do I. Carly? She doesn't understand anything"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:53 am

I know you didn't like Dante when you found out that he was a cop but with everything that has happen in the past year, you guys are somewhat civil to each other. And I thank you for that, Jason.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 pm

"We are on opposite sides of the law, but Dante is a good man, and he's Sonny's son" said Jason "He wants what's best for Michael, just like Sonny, and just like I do. And you love him, and he loves you. And I think Dante knows that we all care about Michael. So we agreed to be civil and come to an understanding"
"You can have issues with people and still respect them" I said "I can understand how Dante must have felt when he found out the man he hated, the man who shot him was his father. It was much the same with Alexis and I. I blamed her for losing my baby and for my brother's death-- none of which really were her fault. And I found out she was my mother. But she tried to be there for me when she found out I was her daughter. Jason, Sonny and Dante will never see eye to eye, but there is still respect there"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:30 pm

I don't know if I will ever forgive Sonny for shooting Dante but I sure will try to. I miss the closeness we had before all this had happen. I know we can't go back but we still can go forward.
Carly on the other hand, it will be a cold day in hell before I forgive her.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:38 pm

"I don't really expect you to just forgive and forget Sonny when he shot the man you love. It's understandable" said Jason "As for Carly, I'm with you on that. I'm done with her, too. What she did just about crossed the line, besides I don't want her in our daughter's life"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum