Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency Room

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emergency Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Emergency Room

Post  amblue Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:32 pm

I asked Patrick how bad Dante was? He told me Dante has mutiple gunshot wounds as well as head trauma. He said he wouldn't know how bad until Dante woke up. I asked Lucky to take me to see Dante. He didn't think it was a good idea but I had to see Dante one way or another. I wanted to walk but it was a wheelchair or nothing. So I said, "FINE", wheelchair.
We got to the ICU, he pushed me to Dante's bedside and stood back.
He said, Either I stay in here with you or you go back to your room?" your choice.
I said "Fine". He went and stood by the door
Dante looked so pale and still. He had an ventilator to help him breath. I took his hand and told him not to worry about anything except to get well. There was something I needed to tell him but he had to wake up.
It seemed that minutes went by and no response from him. Lucky came up and told me it was time to go back to my room and rest. I wanted to argue but realized that if I did that Patrick and everyone wouldn't let me back in to see him.
I told Dante I would be back later.

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:44 pm

I knew Lulu's attitude was a cover for her fear, but to see her being feisty was reassuring. It was more like the Lulu we all knew. In the meantime, Carly had come back and was arguing with Monica, saying to blame Lulu not her. She sent Michael to prison
"Blame Lulu? Lulu has done nothing but try to get Michael on the right track, more than you and Sonny ever did!" snapped Monica
"She is a disloyal--"
"Don't you DARE use me as your pawn, Mom!" shouted an angry voice. Michael and Abby had walked in "And don't say anything against Lulu!"
"Michael!" I said "What are you doing here? Is everythinkg OK?"
"Yeah, but I heard about Dante and Lulu. I wanted to see if they are OK" he said

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Emergency Room - Page 2 Empty Re:Emergency Room

Post  amblue Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:53 am

The next morning, I woke up and after breakfast was allowed to visit Dante again. Olivia was there, so she helped me into the wheelchair again and still hooked up with an IV.
She took me to see Dante. He was still on the ventilator, but the nurse said that he was coming around and might be awake in a few hours
I told him that he was strong and that he needed to open his eyes for me. There was something that he needed to know.
Hours later, Patrick said that I needed to leave but I refused to until Dante wakes. I wanted him to be the first person he sees. Patrick said that I could stay but once Dante was awake it was time for me to go back to my room if I wanted to leave the hospital tomorrow. I agreed.
I had some lunch and keep talking to him while I waited for him to wake.
Around 3, Dante started to wake up. He was trying to take the ventilator out. I told him that he had to lie still and not to fight the ventilator. He still was trying to remove it so they had to restrain him.
When he was more awake he tried to talk. I told him to wait until Patrick came and checked him out. I pressed the call button above the bed.
Minutes, Patrick arrived. He said that he couldn't take the breathing tube for a couple more days. I asked if the restraints could come off?
Patrick said that they could but if he started to fight then they had to go back on. Dante blinked twice in an agreement
Patrick said, Lulu, you have ten minutes then you have to go and rest. Dante still wasn't out of the woods just yet and he needed the sleep. Patrick would send in a nurse to take me back to my room.
I said, 'ok'. I told Dante after the ten minutes were up, that would back after my nap. He gave me a thumbs up and fell right back to sleep
I got back to my room and asked the nurse if she could page Patrick. Before I could talk to Patrick I fell asleep

Last edited by amblue on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a word)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 pm

"I'll go get him" said Robin, and Patrick came over to talk to Lulu
"Is Lulu going to be OK?" Jason asked Monica
"I think so, she just needs to stay calm. Looks like Dante will probably pull through" she said
"Good" I said.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Everyone was still at the hospital, we all had lost track of time. Sonny and I were talking about the coffee warehouse contracts as he never stopped working or worrying about Dante or Lulu. "Diane, can you try and find Luke. He should be here for Lulu and Tracy" Sonny asked. Don't you think Lucky should help with that? I asked him. "Get it done Diane" was all he said. "Sam, maybe you can help me with something but I need to talk to Lulu first" As I made my way to her room and knocked.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:25 pm

I was just waking up when I heard a knock at the door. Who is it? I asked
Its Sonny and Sam. Can we come in?
Sure, please come in. Hi Sam, Sonny
its getting boring just taking naps and laying down
Sonny, Have you seen Dante, yet? Has he woken up again? Can you get a nurse or Patrick? I want to see Dante again

Last edited by amblue on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added words)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:21 am

"I'll get Patrick and see if I can get someone to bring you to Dante" Sonny and said "And I'm really sorry about Carly, I never dreamed she'd go that far" he said, then turned to me "Can you get someone?"
"OK" I said

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 am

Sonny, you don't have control over Carly. Carly only does what is best for her. The only one that needs to apologize is Carly, but I don't want to think of Carly. I just want to see Dante., I replied.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:15 am

"I know, but I still feel bad that she took it this far. Especially when everyone else has forgiven you. I'm done with Carly"
Just then Patrick and I came in
"How are you feeling?" He asked

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:31 am

I'm a little shaken but wanting to see Dante, I told Patrick.
Well, if you are up to it, I'll let you go for a few minutes, replied Patrick,
I'll have a nurse come in and take you to see Dante.
Thank you, Patrick

Epiphany cames in with a wheelchair and her and Sonny helped me into it.
Epiphany, Is it alright if I take her to see Dante, asked Sonny
Well, Mr. Corinthos, if its alright with Lulu, go ahead, but she needs to be back in 30 minutes or I'll be looking for you and I won't be happy, replied Epiphany

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:45 am

"It's fine" Sonny assured her "You heard, Epiphany, you don't want to cross her. Thirty minutes" said Sonny and he wheeled her over to the emergency room. "Dante, you have a visitor" he said

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:18 am

Thanks! Sonny, I replied
No problem, Lulu, I'll leave so you can tell him the news, replied Sonny

I saw the surprised look on Lulu's face. I wonder what that was all about but couldn't talk because of the ventilator. I wish they would take it out but they said they didn't want me to breath on my own just yet. I wanted to know what the news was? I tried to move my arms but I couldn't. Lulu saw the question in my eyes. It was like she couldn't find the right words to say. So when she finally was able to talk.... I'm pregnant! Dante. I was speechless. She released both arms so I could write; she got me a pen and paper.
I wrote while she respond.
Yes, I'm pregnant; about 5 weeks; I fainted and my blood pressure is high; because of what happen to you and what Carly did;
if nothing more happens I'll be released tomorrow;
it'll be a couple of days before its taken out; you got shot really bad. They did quit a bit of damage, you have broken ribs, collapse lung, spleen taken out, bruised liver and kidneys. You will be in here for a couple of months but you will fully recover from this.

There was a knock while the door was being opened. Lulu, replied Sonny, its time and we don't want Epiphany to cancel you being able to see Dante again
Bye, Dante, see you tomorrow, I said before Sonny wheeled me out of the room

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:34 pm

"Bye, beautiful" said Dante, and they were wheeled out
"How is he?" I asked when Sonny and Lulu returned

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Hes doing as expected. He will be on the ventilator for a couple of days. The bullet did a lot of damage. He'll be in the hospital for at least two months before he is able to leave. If by some miracle, he could be release after a month. He won't be going back to work for a couple more months after he is released, I replied. He is also worried about me.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:40 am

"He's tough, he'll be fine. Just look after yourself, too" I said

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Emergency Room - Page 2 Empty Re: emergency rooms

Post  amblue Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:06 am

Thanks, Sam, as we went head back to my room. I was getting tired but was still worried about Dante.
Lulu, replied Sonny, lets get you into bed to rest and if its okay with you, I'll go back and stay with Dante for a little bit.
That fine, Sonny, could you also call my mom and let her know about me and Dante. I really wish she was here and not still in Paris, I replied.
Sure, Lulu, I'll let them know. Now rest and we'll see you tomorrow.

Shortly after they left, I fell asleep.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:31 pm

When I woke up it was the next morning and I saw Monica sitting by my side.
I whispered, Monica, Monica!
What dear? she replied
Can I have some water and I'm hungry!
I can give you some ice chips but before you eat anything Kelly has to check you out first, replied Monica. She press the call button and asked the nurse to page Kelly and to tell Kelly that I was awake.
How was your night, Lulu, asked Monica
It was ok. I miss being with Dante, though, I replied.
Well, if Kelly gives you the okay and you eat something, I'll take you to see Dante, OK, Lulu, replied Monica
Thanks Monica, I replied.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:33 am

Kelly comes in..
So I heard you were awake? How do you feeling, Lulu, Kelly asked.
I'm feel better and wanting to see Dante, I replied.
Well, everything looks good. I'll sent some breakfast in and then I'll let you go and see Dante, replied Kelly.

Breakfast was brought in, I was able to get my own pajamas on and was wheeled into Dante's room.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:59 am

Hi Dante I'm back!, I replied. He slowly opened his eyes. Don't try to talk, you just listen ok?
He lifted his thumb as a sign.
The Patrick has told me you had a good night and he see improvement but you still have a couple more days on the ventilator. I'm fine and I'm going home after lunch today. You just relax and enjoy my company.
Dante motion with his hand that he wanted to write something, so I got a pen and paper for him the write.
He wrote "I loVe YoU"
I replied back I love you, too. After that we just looked into each other's eyes until he started to fall back to sleep. I told him I wasn't going anywhere.
They even brought lunch to me.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum