Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quartermaine Mansion

3 posters

Go down

Quartermaine Mansion Empty Quartermaine Mansion

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:01 pm

I knew Lulu needed her family, Luke was who knows wear. Laura was in Paris, but the Quartermaines were also her family, and I knew how much they cared about Lulu. I went to the mansion to tell them Lulu needed them

"Sam, this is indeed a surprise" said Edward "Is Jason in trouble again"
"No, it's Lulu" I said "She's in the hospital for shock. Dante was shot" I said, and told them about Carly
"She never does stop causing trouble" said a voice behind Tracy "Tracy, I think you better go and be with that poor girl"
"Is Lulu going to be OK?" asked Ethan "I'm coming over there too"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Quartermaine Mansion Empty Re: Quartermaine Mansion

Post  sweetmel Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:14 pm

By the time I reached GH, I heard Carly bickering with Epiphany. Didn't the woman know any better? Epiphany could own anyone in the tri-state area.

"I am family!" Carly whined. "I want to see her."

"If you think I am going to allow you to see my stepdaughter, you are more delousional than I thought," I spat at her.

Carly turned. "Hello Tracy.

"Don't you dare you hi Tracy me, you twit. I want you to leave this hospital and never bother Lulu again."

sweetmel

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:19 pm

I smirked. You go, Tracy! I thought. You didn't want to anger Tracy and even more foolish was picking on Epiphany
"You are the reason that girl is in such rough shape, family or not you have no right to see her, so get out!" snapped Epiphany
"You can't make me leave!" said Carly
"Oh yes we can!" I said "And we will, if you don't!"

Last edited by coppertop1 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Quartermaine Mansion Empty Re:Quartermines' house

Post  amblue Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 am

I was waking up and I realize that I wasn't at the Quartermines or Dante's apartment. I slowly heard a beeping sound and wanted to know what it was. I heard a strange voice saying, "Lulu, its ok you're in the hospital, let me go get someone"
"Whats going on? Where am I? Wheres Dante?"
I realized the voice.
I took a breath, DANTE, LUCKY, someone!
I'm trying to get out of bed screaming Dante!, Dante!, I want Dante! Please let me go and find Dante!
"Siobhan, What are you doing here?" Just then, Lucky comes in and tries to get me back in bed. I think he asks Siobhan to go and get Kelly.

Last edited by amblue on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add punctuation)

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Quartermaine Mansion Empty Re: Quartermine Mansion

Post  amblue Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:56 am

Lulu, you need to get back to bed before Epiphany comes in with a sedative for you, Lucky told me.
But I need to see Dante, Lucky.
He is still in surgery and you won't do him any good if you don't settle down and get your blood pressure to go down.
Just then Epiphany comes in and said, "Lulu Spencer, if you don't get in that bed I will restraint you in that bed until the doctor says you can get out of it"
I said, "yes Epiphany" and Lucky helped me back into bed.
Now the doctor ordered some sedative for you Lulu, replied Epiphany
BUT I... Epiphany interupt me saying "its this or no seeing Dante when he gets out of surgery your choice?"
'Fine' I said.
She hooked me back up to the monitors and gave me the med.
Lucky, will you stay with me until I go to sleep? I asked.
He replied, 'sure'.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 am

When I woke up Lucky and a nurse was there. The nurse was checking all the monitors and IVs
Lucky, Do you know anything about how Dante is? Is he out of surgery? I asked
Lulu, Dante just got out of surgery and is in the ICU hooked up to machines to help him breath. The doctors won't let anyone see him until tomorrow, Lucky replied.
Lucky, I need to see him! Can you go and asked Patrick if I could see him for a couple of minutes.
Epiphany comes in and asked whats all the yellling for?
I told her that I wanted to see Dante before I went to sleep again! Epiphany says, I'll go and asked but if he says "no" you got to eat that and rest
She comes back in with a wheelchair and says you can visit for 5 minutes then you have to come back here and eat and rest
"Ok". Epiphany and Lucky helped me to the wheelchair and she took me to see Dante

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Epiphany took me to see Dante.
She said, Lulu you have 5 minutes when we get to his room.

We got to his room, I asked, What are the injuries, Epiphany?
He has multiple gunshots wounds. One is in the chest, his right lung which has collapsed, and nick his stomach that is why he is a ventilator and a chest tube. Once he wakes up he might need a NG tube down his nose because of where the bullet hit, but they won't know for sure until he wakes up, Epiphany replied
Now you have 5 minutes and no arguments when I come back!

Dante looked really pale. The venilator was breathing for him.
Dante, I said, you have to make it. I don't want to raise these babies by myself. With everything that is going on with you and Brenda; Carly throwing out accusations about you guys, I haven't had the time to tell you.

(Dante) I started to come awake, I heard beeping sounds and a voice talking to me but I couldn't make out the words. It sounded like someone was willing me to live. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't obey. Then I heard another voice tell the other it was time to go back to their room. I thought of Lulu. I then tried to talk but something was in my mouth. I tried to fight the darkness but it pulled me back in.

Last edited by amblue on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing a word)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:31 am

Epiphany brought me back to my room and helped me into bed.
Epiphany, will you wake me if Dante wakes up, Please I asked
Ok, on the condition that you will get some rest, the baby and you need it
I promise, Epiphany

I must of fallen asleep because the next thing I heard was a voice calling my name. Slowly I woke up. It was Sam.
Hi, Sam

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:51 am

"Hi, Lulu" I said "Dante appears to be waking up a bit, if you want to see him. How are you feeling?"
Lulu slowly started to get up

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:55 am

I'm fine, Sam, I just want to see him again. can you take me to him, Please

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 pm

"Sure" I said and helped her up, and we headed to the ICU. Lulu seemed to be feeling a bit better

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 am

Thanks Sam for bring me here. I'll call for you or a nurse to help me back to my room.

I slow walked into Dante's room. I sat down and took a hold of his hand and started to talk to him. He slowly opened his eyes.
Its alright, Dante, you'll going to be just fine, I said. He had the look in his eyes as to say, "Why do you have a hospital gown and a robe on". So I told him why.
"Now, don't try to talk, I said, you were shot many times and don't try to take out the ventilator, you need it to breath and if it all goes well, you'll be taken off tomorrow. You have been unconscious for two days. Patrick will be here later today to tell you all about your injuries. You need to rest and I won't leave until Patrick or a nurse kicks me out. Close your eyes and sleep".

(Dante) I slowly wake up and hear a noise wondering what it was? Then I hear my name being called and it sounds like Lulu. I try to talk and she telling me that I can't right now. I see her in a hospital gown and wondering why she has it on. She starts telling me she passed out from hearing me get shot. She also is telling me that Patrick will be coming by later. I could tell she was scared that I wouldn't survive the shooting but there was no way she was going to lose me. Shes the one thing I will ever fight to stay alive for. Right now, I'm getting tired and she tells me she will stay until someone kicks her out. I smiled as best as I could and signed 'i love u!' before closing my eyes.

Last edited by amblue on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add punctuation)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

I, too have must've fell asleep because the next thing I knew I felt someone touching my shoulder. I think I heard them telling that I needed to go back to my room but I was so exhausted that I just mumble something and then I felt someone lifting me and .....

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Dante? No Lulu, its Jason
"What? Where?" I asked
"You fell asleep so I'm taking you back to your room. And before you ask about Dante, yes he is holding his own", replied Jason
We arrived back to my room and he sat me down on the bed and pull the blankets up.
"Well, I'll let you go back to sleep", replied Jason, "and I'll let your family and Olivia know about Dante waking up. I'll see you later, Lulu"

Last edited by amblue on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add punctuation)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Good morning Tracy, Luke, replied Monica, are you heading to the hospital to see Lulu?
Yes, we are, replied Luke, she asked us to bring her some change of clothes, when we came.

An hour later, Luke and Tracy enter the hospital....

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:28 am

I woke up hearing Tracy and my dad talking.
"Hi dad, Tracy. what are you going here so early?"
"Lulu", replied Tracy, "and its after 3pm. You have been sleeping all morning".
"How is Dante?" I asked.
We asked the nurse how Dante was and he is doing 'ok'. Before she could tell me more, Patrick comes in.
I asked him, "How is Dante? and give it to me straight!"
"He is still on the ventilator. We are slowly taking him off of it. If all goes well, by 6 tonight he wil be totally off it. I am still worried about him being able to eat anything and keep it down but it will be a couple more days before we will even consider giving him solid foods. Right now, he can only have ice chips," replied Patrick, "I'll keep you updated on his condition. After you have lunch and Kelly checks you out, you can go and see Dante."

Last edited by amblue on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add punctuation)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:44 am

Kelly and lunch came. I was able to change into my pajames and I was on my way to see Dante within the hour.

Within 15 minutes of arriving in the ICU at Dante's room, he was waking up.
Hi, Dante
He tried to say "Hi" back but all he could muster was waving of his hand. He still had the ventilator.
They say, if everything goes well you will be off the ventilator by six tonight, I replied. (His eyes lighted up).
They are slowly taking you off it. (He nods)
They don't want to take it off completely and have to put it back in.
He points to me. I'm doing good and I will be released tomorrow morning around 11 am. It was the shock of you getting shot.
Don't worry about me, you just keep getting better so you can get out of here. I talked and Dante listened.
We didn't realize that six o'clock came until Patrick enters the room.
Lulu, you need to go out so I can check Dante and see if the ventilator can come out, replied Patrick.

Last edited by amblue on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing words)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:52 am

Patrick comes out.
"I'm still not liking Dante's breathing, so he still on the ventilator. We will try again tomorrow. You can go back and visit with him. In a few minute, a nurse will come in and take some bloodwork. He will taken to get a MRI and other tests done in a hour", replied Patrick.
Thanks, Patrick. I went in and visit with Dante.
"How are you holding up? I asked Dante. He signed "Ok" with his thumb.
I heard the news. Look on the bright side, you get to listen to me talk. He signal that he wanted paper and pen. He wrote the best that he could 'I love you'
I love you too, I answered back.
A couple of orderlys came and took Dante for the MRI. I waited in his room.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum