Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency Room

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Emergency Room Empty Emergency Room

Post  amblue Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:10 pm

I went to the police station to surprise Dante. When I got there I saw my brother talking to his girlfriend, Siobhan. Not wanting to interrupt them, I asked the desk sergeant where Dante was, he started to tell me but when I heard "hospital..." I ran. All the while, hoping that he wasn't seriously injury or not at all, after what happen the last February.
I got to the hospital and saw Eiphany. I went to her and was about to ask her if she saw Dante, when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Dante with a black eye. I went to hug him and he made a weird face. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he has bruised ribs along with the black eye from trying to arrest a suspect early that day.
I told him that I went to the police station to surprise him and the desk sergeant said you were at the hospital to question a suspect. He said, he did, but this was something different and that it happen on his way back to the police station after questioning the suspect that was in the hospital.

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Emergency Room Empty Secrets

Post  coppertop1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:51 am

I go to the hospital to see Jason who was injured in a showdown earlier. He's not seriously injured. I see Lulu hugging Dante, and he seems a bit . . .elusive. Jason and I discuss the secret Dante and Brenda have between them. A secret neither Sonny nor Lulu are aware. Jason tells me that Carly is on the war path again with and is trying to dig up the secret to break up Lante. I sigh and roll my eyes. Carly is one woman who can try my patience. For Lulu's sake, I hope Dante tells her. Secrets can really damage a relationship. I know that from first hand experience.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Emergency Room Empty Re: Emergency Room

Post  Something_Special Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:02 am

coppertop1 wrote:I go to the hospital to see Jason who was injured in a showdown earlier. He's not seriously injured. I see Lulu hugging Dante, and he seems a bit . . .elusive. Jason and I discuss the secret Dante and Brenda have between them. A secret neither Sonny nor Lulu are aware. Jason tells me that Carly is on the war path again with and is trying to dig up the secret to break up Lante. I sigh and roll my eyes. Carly is one woman who can try my patience. For Lulu's sake, I hope Dante tells her. Secrets can really damage a relationship. I know that from first hand experience.

As I hobbled out of the curtained cubicle on my crutches I noticed Sam and Jason talking rather intensely. I knew it couldn't be anything good. As I went to walk past them, Jason turned and asked " Diane, what happened?" Both he and Sam had a look of concern on their faces. "I had a little accident" I replied.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Emergency Room Empty Bad omen?

Post  coppertop1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:17 am

I looked closely at Diane. She was a tough cookie, and I couldn't remember last time she was beat up like this.
"A little accident?" I asked "Who did this to you? Was it this Balkan? Was it someone from the Zacchara organization?"
This Balkan was one of the most dangerous mobsters, possibly more dangerous than Sonny or Jason. I wouldn't have put it past them to go after Diane, since she was Sonny's lawyer. I looked uneasily at Jason.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:23 am

coppertop1 wrote:I looked closely at Diane. She was a tough cookie, and I couldn't remember last time she was beat up like this.
"A little accident?" I asked "Who did this to you? Was it this Balkan? Was it someone from the Zacchara organization?"
This Balkan was one of the most dangerous mobsters, possibly more dangerous than Sonny or Jason. I wouldn't have put it past them to go after Diane, since she was Sonny's lawyer. I looked uneasily at Jason.

"Oh it was nothing like that. The heel broke on my $500.00 pair Manolo Blahnik's. I twisted my ankle before hitting the chair in my office." I told them. Sam seemed a little relieved and Jason looked at me with a confused look. "They were shoes Jason, and now a $500.00 pair of worthless crap." He rolled his eyes.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:44 am

Hearing Diane's explanation I relaxed and had to laugh. Only Diane. She loved her shoes, of course that was beyond Jason's comprehension.
"Oh, OK" Jason said
"Just don't tell Alexis, she'd never let you live it down" I laughed. She and Alexis were competitors in the court room, but were friends outside the court and loved to egg each other on in a friendly way.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 am

coppertop1 wrote:Hearing Diane's explanation I relaxed and had to laugh. Only Diane. She loved her shoes, of course that was beyond Jason's comprehension.
"Oh, OK" Jason said
"Just don't tell Alexis, she'd never let you live it down" I laughed. She and Alexis were competitors in the court room, but were friends outside the court and loved to egg each other on in a friendly way.

"Oh I know she won't. That's why I'm going to tell her I got mugged, it sounds so much better." I chuckled knowing Alexis would never let me hear the end of it if she knew the truth. "What are you two doing here? Is everything OK?

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:43 am

I had to laugh at Diane saying she got mugged, it's not likely Alexis would buy that. She'd probably figure it out and tell Diane that's what you get for not buying from Crimson
"Yeah, everything's fine" I assured Diane "I heard Jason was injured in a fight, I came to check on him"
The doctor came over for Jason to sign the papers to his release.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:20 am

coppertop1 wrote:I had to laugh at Diane saying she got mugged, it's not likely Alexis would buy that. She'd probably figure it out and tell Diane that's what you get for not buying from Crimson
"Yeah, everything's fine" I assured Diane "I heard Jason was injured in a fight, I came to check on him"
The doctor came over for Jason to sign the papers to his release.

My eyebrows shot up when I heard Jason was in a fight. "Anything I should be worried about Jason? I asked. "if someone's going to press charges you better fill me in now" Jason shook his head no. I turned to Sam and said "call me if the PCPD decides to bring Jason in." Knowing full well that I would probably be seeing both he and Sam at the police station later on.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 am

I knew from Diane's expression she was expecting trouble, not surprising.
"Ok, I will" I said, Diane looked like she was expecting to see us later at the PCPD. Any time Jason was in a fight, he almost always was questioned by police

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 am

"have a good afternoon you two" I said as I hobbled away. As the elevator doors opened Lucky and Siobhan stepped off. I said "Hello" and stepped in pushing the button for the main floor. As I exited the elevator I noticed Lulu walking in the front door. Two Spencers at GH, I wonder what's going on now. I guess I would find out soon enough, as nothing is ever really a secret in this town.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:30 am

Lulu and I rushed into the ER, where Dante had been brought into surgery. Lulu ran up to Robin and asked how he was.
"He's in emergency surgery, Patrick is working on him" said Robin "But it was pretty serious"
"OK, thanks, I'll--" I started to say when Lulu suddenly passed out
"Woah!" I said, catching her and Robin ran forward, too
"Lulu, what's wrong?" she asked
"Are you OK?" I asked
"I'm bringing her in for tests" said Robin.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:17 am

As I was about to exit the hospital I saw Sonny heading toward me. He said "Diane I need you to come with me, Dante's been hurt" with that I turned and followed him back into the hospital. As we rode the elevator he asked me "why are you on crutches?" I told him about my shoe accident and he chuckled while shaking his head. As we stepped out of the elevator I walked over to Jason and Sam who at this point appeared to be upset. They mentioned Dante was in surgery and Lulu has passed out. "What are his injuries?"

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 am

"Multiple gunshot wounds to as well as head trauma" said Jason. I was looking anxiously where Lulu was.
"Lulu passed out?" said Sonny "What's wrong with her?"
"She said it was just all that happened with Carly and Dante" I replied, though I couldn't help but wonder if maybe it was something else.
"Sonny!" said Robin "Dante's here, Patrick's looking after him"
"I heard" said Sonny "What about Lulu?"
"She's staying here, but we're getting some tests done"
The look in Robin's eyes said she, too, wondered if it was something else.
"Speaking of Carly, I told her we're done after this" said Sonny
"I did too" said Jason

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 am

I was getting tests done and asking about Dante. Noone would tell me anything. They said that would find someone to come and tell me what was going on with Dante after I got back to my hospital room.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:34 am

I went over to Epiphany to inquire about Dante
"He's critical but stable" she said "Currently in surgery"
"OK"
"What's wrong with Lulu" Asked Monica
"I don't know, I know she's upset because of Carly last night, and had a lot to drink, as did all of us. Then I see Kelly going to Lulu's room.

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:58 am

Kelly walking into Lulu's cubicle could only mean 1 thing, at least in my mind, Sonny's going to be a grandfather. "Gunshot wounds? Who? How?" My God did Carly cause this too? I wondered. Just then Carly walks into the waiting room

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:03 am

The sight of Carly makes my blood boil, and it's clear Jason and Sonny aren't happy either
"To the torso, Balkan did it, we think" said Jason
"Get out!" Sonny told her "We don't want you here, Carly!"
"Can't you go for five seconds without causing misery" I snapped
Just then Monica marched over
"Franky, Carly, you never cease to amaze me with how low you stoop to hurt people. You shattered Lulu's heart and laughed while doing it!"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:27 am

It was clear that Monica was protective of Lulu, all the Quartermaines are. "Maybe someone should call Ethan, Lucky and Tracy" I said to Sam. "I bet Lulu could use some family right now, and not Carly" I still can't believe Carly would have the nerve to show up here. Just then Lulu comes out of the cubicle and heads straight for Carly. She must have heard Carly's voice. This is not going to be good.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:30 am

Kelly came into my room with the tests results. I saw the look on her face, I knew she knew my "secret". I told her that she couldn't tell anyone for the
doctor/patient confidential agreement. She didn't like it but she say that I needed to tell the father about the "secret" I was carrying. She wanted to keep me over night for observation because of my blood pressure and passing out. I was in no mood to argue and she left to make the arrangements.
Later, l heard Carly out in the waiting room, I went up to her and punched her right in her face. I scream at her and called her a b***ch. I also told her that she hasn't seen my Spencers' side.
Carly left.
I was heading back to the room, when again, I knew no more.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:33 pm

"Yeah," I agree "That's a good idea" If that were me, I would definitely need Alexis and the girls by my side. Just then, Lulu comes out and heads straight for Carly. Uh oh, I thought, this is NOT good. Lulu punched Carly and started screaming at her. She vowed to show Carly her Spencer side. Go Lulu! Carly just up and left.
"I won't tell them anything, that's up to you when you decide to tell them" I assure Lulu. I leave the hospital, and get on my cellphone. First person I call is Lucky
"Hi, Lucky, it's Sam" I said once he's on the phone
"Sam! What's going on?"
"We just brought Dante in. Lulu's also in the hospital, she's staying there for observation!"
"What?!" he exclaimed "I'm on my way!"

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:17 am

After watching Lulu punch Carly in the face I knew then why Dante loved her. The girl takes no crap and certainly not from Carly. My concern was she looked pale and having her get that upset hearing Carly's voice didn't help. Sam called Lucky who is by now frantic. He loves his sister and would never want her hurt. "Sam, are you going to call Nikolas too?" I questioned.

Last edited by Something_Special on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 am

"Yeah, I am" I replied "Lucky was the first person I thought of, since they're so close"
I called Nikolas and told him about Lulu. He definitely was concerned
"Thanks for telling me, Sam" he said "I'm on my way".
"Ok, good" I said.
Carly was now in a full argument with Epiphany

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 am

They took me for some more tests. When I got back to my room, Lucky, Nik and everyone else were in the room waiting.
I needed to tell my family about the "secret" but Dante needed to know before they did.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  coppertop1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:04 pm

I let Lucky and Nikolas look after Lulu. They loved her more than anyone. Patrick came out of surgery and everyone looked at him, Lulu looked scared.
"He's out of surgery, he'll be fine. He's resting, if you want to see him" Patrick told them

coppertop1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum