Roleplayers Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stranger

2 posters

Go down

The Stranger Empty The Stranger

Post  amblue Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:08 am

I was supposed to meet Tracy for lunch, but I was so pissed off that I came to the Overlook to cool down and rewind from todays worries which included Dante and the Brenda thing. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't hear someone coming. I turned around and it was someone I never saw before. He saw that I was upset and asked me, What was wrong and if he could help? Even though I didn't know him, I felt that I could talk to him. I told him what was on my mind and he just listened. After I was done, he gave me some good advice. I started to asks what his name was, but I heard someone else calling my name. I turn back to say, Thank you to the man and he was gone.
I wonder, Who could that man be?

Last edited by amblue on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)

amblue

http://amy.delicatedelightsco@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

The Stranger Empty Re: The Stranger

Post  amblue Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:26 pm

I thought I heard someone but it was just the wind. I went back to my thoughts until Olivia touched my shoulder.
I jumped. She said, I've been calling your name for awhile, but you must not have heard me.
I said, I didn't hear you calling and I'm not in a very good mood. And I wanted to be alone.
She said, Well, if you ever want to talk, I'll listen. I thanked her and she left.
I heard people talking and I didn't want to talk to them, so I left.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:30 am

I saw Lulu walking rather aimlessly. She seemed sad and disillusioned and I couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt. 'I helped do that' I said to myself. "Lulu......Lulu" I called her name. She didn't seem to hear me but then stopped and turned towards me. "May I talk to you a minute?" I asked practically begging her

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:34 am

I heard my name, turned around and Diane pleaded with me to talk to her.
I said, "Yes?", but not really in the mood to talk.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:47 am

"Look, I want to apologize for my role in Carly's scheme and wanted to see how you're doing" I said honestly. She looked at me as if pondering what to say

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 am

After awhile, I told Diane that it was okay and that I wasn't that mad at her. The people who really need to apologize to me are Carly and Dante. And Carly could rot in hell.
Diane said, "Thanks and Lulu, if you are ever in need of my services, its free!" I own you.
I left.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 pm

I turned to leave and I see Carly approaching both Lulu and I. "Carly, leave her alone, you've done enough damage" I implored her. "No, my cousin needs to understand a few things, Lulu.....LULU!" Carly shouted after Lulu. Lulu turned and started to speak.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:06 am

Do not start that "Lulu Lulu" with me, you bit**. All this stand by your man was just a bunch of crap.
You don't give a blast bit about anyone but you.
Dante was just doing his job, if he didn't do it someone else would
If you think its Dante's fault that the judge sentences Michael to prison, you're wrong- Its yours, Sonny and Jason fault. The judge did that because of what you guys did, not Dante
O, you pretend to be nice to me and Dante but Michael caught onto it. He tried to get you to stop and so did Jason, but nooooo you had to make Dante and I pay for what you caused and then you got Spinelli involved with it. He was so sad that Jason went to prison to protect Michael. You played 'poor Spinelli'
Well, now, YOU will pay and You'll never know when...
Even now Michael is starting to hate you.
You couldn't leave it well enough alone.
You just had to ruin my life just because of you blaming me and Dante for getting Michael sent to prison when in fact is that Jason, Sonny and mostly you are the ones that put Michael in prison. You let Sonny raised him so he wanted to be like Sonny. Michael took yours and their words like it was gold
If you would have call Lucky and told him what had happen, this might have not turned out like it did.
You thought since Michael was a Corthinos, that noone, even Lucky, would believe that Michael 'accidently' killed Claudia protecting you and Josslyn. But you.... would've been wrong! Lucky would have believed you but noooooo, you had to do it your way
You disgust me. I hope Jason, Michael and everyone else turns their backs to you. If they don't I definitely will. If you think for one minute that I will ever forgive you when I calm down, you have another thing coming.
I'm glad Michael stood up to you about Abby.

O and another thing, Don't you never talk or come near me or Dante again. If you see me walking, you better turn around because if you don't! I will have you arrested for stalking me. And I hope to God that Sonny or Jason will leave you to rot

Last edited by amblue on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing puctuation)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Something_Special Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:21 am

I was stunned by Lulu's words to Carly, but she even more so. Carly responded by telling Lulu "Your hypocrite boyfriend brought this on, not me. You think you're both going to be everyone's conscience but you're no better than Michael. Maybe you should've thought about Logan and what happened to you before you and your sainted boyfriend ruined Michael's life!" she spat at Lulu. "Have you even told your precious Dante what you did?" Carly went on. "Carly, that's enough I told her." I don't know who Logan is or what went on but apparently she hit a nerve judging by Lulu's face.

Something_Special

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:40 am

I was shocked when Carly mentioned the thing with Logan, but not for the reason everyone thought it was.

I didn't want Carly to know that Dante already knew...
I wanted to see Carly's reaction when the time came but not before...
I wanted things to come out on my terms not hers...
I could play Carly has good or better than she could.

So I acted like it hurt me when she told them about Logan, but it didn't...
Carly is not the only person who could play this game...

Last edited by amblue on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing puctuation and words)

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:42 am

After I was done, I stormed off. I really didn't want to be around anyone, so I just walked.
I wasn't looking to where I was going bumping into someone...
Oh, I'm so... Hey.. its you again...
Hi, again!, replied the Stranger
Well, bye... I got to get back to work, as I was leaving...

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 pm

As I was walking back to Crimson, I was thinking of the Stranger, why was he here? What did he want? Those questions and many others, as I thinking as I returned to work....

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  amblue Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:22 am

I got back to Kate's office the back way, not wanting to see Carly. I finished arranging the pictures from the photo shoot, I made sure everything was ready for the print out and finish some odds and ends. I turn the lights off at about 8 pm. I headed down the elevator, when it stop on the 3 rd floor and the Stranger that I saw early this morning came on it. I made it look like I was busy working so I wouldn't notice him. He never said a word. He caught me looking at him and he just smile. We both got off at the main floor, he went out the main door and I saw Olivia and went to ask her a question.

amblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum